Ch. 28

I snuggled closer to Tao as I felt myself being pulled from sleep, not wanting to wake up quite yet, not wanting the dream that danced around in my head to come to an end.

"Good morning~" Tao said softly, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"No," I replied. "I'm still asleep. It's not morning yet." I mumbled sleepily, and he laughed softly.

"You're still asleep?" He spoke, and I nodded slowly, letting out a tired sigh. "What are you dreaming about?" He asked, knowing I only ever acted like this when I didn't want to stop dreaming.

"You." I smiled softly, and I heard him laugh once again.

"Oh? What about me?" He questioned, and I shook my head. "You're not going to tell me? Why not?"

"Because," I replied, feeling my face heat up, and Tao hummed, not giving up on finding out what I was dreaming about. I felt his hands run up my sides, and I couldn't help by gasp at how cold his hands were. "That's not fair." I whined.

"What were you dreaming about?" He asked again, and I laughed quietly, shaking my head. "What kind of dream were you having, hm?"

"Just a dream," I replied, opening my eyes to look up at him, seeing him smirking softly. "Don't get any weird ideas." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What? I didn't say anything." He grinned.

"No, but you were thinking it. I could see it on your face." I pointed out.

"I'm right, though. Aren't I?" He asked, and placed a kiss on my lips.

I hummed, amused. "Maybe~" I replied, and gently pushed him away.

"So I was right." He smirked, pulling me back towards him, beginning to trail kisses down my neck.

"Tao~" I sighed. "Not right now. We need to get up."

"I thought you said it wasn't morning yet." He laughed, moving on to kissing my jaw.

"That's because I didn't want to wake up yet," I said, closing my eyes as his lips pressed against my skin. "But we can't just stay in bed all day."

"Sure we can," Tao replied. "The twins are going over to Jimin's house. Kai will take them. We don't have to go anywhere."

"I don't think that's how it works." I laughed, running my fingers through his hair.

"No?"

"Everyone else is still here, you know. There is a downside to superhearing." I pointed out, and Tao sighed.

"You're no fun." He said, pulling away with a fake pout.

I rolled my eyes, gave him a kiss, and then crawled out of bed. "Maybe we can slip away later. I'll make it up to you." I smiled.

"Sounds like a date~" Tao replied, getting out of bed as well, heading towards the bathroom to start with his morning routine.

One of our phones rang as he brushed his teeth, and he looked out to see who's it was. Glancing over at my nightstand, I saw that it was mine, and answered after yawning, still not fully awake.

"Hey, Sohyun," I spoke. "It's still pretty early. Is everything okay?"

This seemed to catch Tao's attention, and he stood in the bathroom doorway with a concerned expression as I listened to Sohyun's response.

"Sure. I'll be right over." I replied, a bit confused, and hung up, quickly typing a text to Meeyon before getting up and changing out of my pajamas.