Falling in love? Not thanks! Part 1

*** PLEASE READ BEFORE: 

woahh guys ahah i just read the first two parts of my story, this one, and i realised that they are truly terrible, i will rewrite them soon, but just for those who havent read this before, please dont give up, in my personal opinion and others have said so too, it gets alot better! like legit it actually goes somewhere, its edited and my writing style is more than bearable! aha so please, just dont give up on it, or you dont know what your missing out on XD thanks :D

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock, ringing the same toneless tune right next to my head. I moaned and rolled over, covering my head with my pillow. I somehow managed to chuck my alarm clock across the room where it still continued to ring. Great start to the day.

“Matt sweetie, it’s time to get up, you’re running late” Mum called from outside my door. I mumbled something between a yes and okay and it ended up sounded like yoghurt.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my red and white nike air jordans, that I had recently bought from the mall and was in love with, dark blue jeans, a grey t-shirt that fit well around my torso and a blue zip up hoody.

I slid down the stair well and got my car keys and sunglasses off the hook before swinging by the kitchen and grabbing an apple and banana before trying to take off out the door. “Not so fast Matt, a growing boy needs more food” Mum called out after me “And Lea has made you a nice big hot breakfast” Lea was our chef and had been since we were 9. We being my sister Jasmine and I as dad was always away on business trips and mum was out at this social event, that social event or getting her nails done. Don’t get me wrong I love them both but they were never really there so Lea would pick us up from school and make all our meals for us whilst doing the cleaning and housework during the day. But we’ve had her for around 7 years now and she still cooks the same breakfast.

“Sorry Lea I gotta run I’m late, and mum even said herself I was late” I said eyeing Mum until she finally let me go.

“Don’t be home too late” She cried after me as I raced out the door. I was climbing into my black BMW m5 convertible as a groan of frustration came from the bright blue buggy parked next to me so I got out to take a look. “Jaz you alright?”

“No this stupid car won’t work” Came her reply as she climbed and banged on its roof. She looked at me with her green eyes “Can I have a lift matty watty?” she pouted her lips. I laughed “Hop on in”

“Thanks bro you’re the best” She climbed into my passenger seat. “By the way I’m digging this outfit, and your hair looks great, if I wasn’t your sister I’d say you’re hot”

“Eww Jazz, that’s wrong on so many levels” I laughed. She put her hand through her blonde hair and then out in front of her as a surrender sign, “I was just saying, and don’t worry you’ll be fine at this school.”

Jazz had moved here two years ago with the rest of the family while I stayed up in our home town boarding at the school because I wasn’t ready to move just then, but when I had turned 16 three weeks ago I decided I wanted to move to live with jazz, mum and dad, so here I am.

Tash POV

“Hey Evie” I greeted one of my best friends as I swung my bag into my locker.

“TASH” She squealed and jumped up to hug me, “I haven’t seen you for so long! How was Hawaii? Did you meet any hot boys? Oh, I bet you did, where they surfers? Enough about boys. How was the holiday? Was the weather nice? Did you visit any waterfalls?” So many questions started pouring out her mouth until she stopped staring at one spot and slowly breathed “Oh, My, God” I followed her gaze and my breathe caught in my throat as I realized I was looking at the hottest guy to ever walk this planet, he was amazing and looked so god like and attractive, he had a great outfit on and his t-shirt fit him perfectly as you could see that he worked out, his brown hair stuck up on all angles from his head but it looked hot as, and that smile, it was so heart melting that even the worst person in the world would have to admire it.