No Respite

"Jesus! Oh no!!!", Emma started trembling. "How pleasing? Your expedition's will be a great one. Probably the last one too! Hah!"
The worst happened. Emma and Peter fainted on the spot.

The figure got closer and closer and closer. "Where's the bat?", Matt cried. Is this what you are looking for? Bang!! Straight on Matt and Charlotte's heads.

5 hours Later,

"Where in the hell?", Matt exclaimed when he woke up in a dark room with a candle lit on a desk nearby. He woke everyone one else. "Damn! It hurts!", Charlotte said. They collected themselves. "What's this place?", Peter asked. "Some room in the hospital, I think?", Matt replied. "Is there a door?", Emma asked.

"It's too dark to look. I will take the candle. She got a good look around. "The door's locked. It's password protected. Keep searching the room for anything we can break the door with", she said. "Where are our weapons,... we don't even have our food!!!", Matt cried.

"The hell!", Peter shouted while furiously searching Matt's bag. The bags were empty except a piece of paper in each one of them. "Something's written in red color", Peter said. Nine by Nine for a fine wine. "It doesn't make any sense to me!", exclaimed Emma. "It's blood going by the smell. The paper's old. Nine by nine? Hmmm.... let me think for a moment", Charlotte said.

The room was very dusty and smelly.Everything covered with the spider webs laying all around. "Did you guys notice?" This room is 9 tiles in length and 9 tiles in breadth!", she said. "And look there is a table at the intersection!" A bottle of wine was kept with a piece of paper beneath. Good. It was written. "That's all we get", Charlotte said. "Well... " "Shut up. Don't move. Don't speak. Don't breathe. I am trying to think!" Pin drop silence.

"G-7, O-15, D-4. Let me try the password!" 715154. And the door hushed opened. "Great work Ch..." All of a sudden, a huge cry was heard. Charlotte fell on the ground and was pushed away with great force. She disappeared at the end of the corridor. "Where's she? Goddammit!", Matt started crying.

Abruptly enough, a telephone began ringing. A telephone so old that it's keys had rotted. "But still, Peter picked it up. "Hello", he said in a bleak voice. I am crying, Charlotte's Dying! Haa! The line disconnected."She's in danger! What should we do?" "We have to help ourselves which is very hard to pull off. But we will fight even if it's our last one!", Emma said with a sense of finality.

The three of them ran towards the dark with a single objective in their minds. Save Charlotte