History of Andromeda

Long ago, there was once a Goddess that rules the whole universe. She was called Cassandromeda, the most perfect and flawless creature ever existed. It was said that when the universe was soon to end in the hands of the Impure Demon King, she fought him on her own. Fortunately, she defeated the Impure Demon King but it was said that she used her charm and seductive appearance to weaken the King.

When the war ended, she vowed to protect the universe with all her might and rule them all. Not so long, she gave birth to three beautiful and perfect girls namely: Elune, Gaia, and Estelaria. Elune was said to inherit the good traits of her mother as a ruler and a great leader. Gaia also inherited the courage and bravery of her mother and was said to be the strongest when it comes to power. Estelaria on the other hand was said to be the softest and merciful of them all. Elune controls the moons, Gaia manipulates the galaxy and Estelaria possesses the stars. And the three grew to be as strong as their mother.

As time passes by, Queen Cassandromeda was overwhelmed by her power to rule the universe and ought to terminate the imperfection of the universe as she was a perfect and flawless creature after all. With that, she became arrogant and merciless to her imperfect people. She then started to clear the impurities of the world. Elune as the eldest has to do something about her mother's madness. The three agreed to talk to their mother to stop her wrongdoing. But talking to her was no use. So they had no choice but to stop her forcefully. Luckily, the defeated their mother. She was surprised by how her daughters became so strong and even stronger than her. She was then satisfied with her life and said to have disappeared to the sky. But before that happens, a black smoke appeared and it was said that it was the Impure Demon King that she vanquished long ago. He possessed her that caused havoc on her own kingdom. The black smoke disappeared that made the siblings' uneasiness disappear.

To continue their ruling of the universe, Elune took over and vowed to rule their kingdom better than shat their mother did and protect her people. Gaia also vowed to protect her siblings and secure their safety against threats to ensure the stability and future of the kingdom. Estelaria on the hand, vowed to protect everyone and help everyone in need and decided to become her sisters' advisors as she is the wisest of them all.

To clean up their mother's mistakes, they decided to make people of their own. Elune made the Lunarians that will rule the people in the future. Gaia made the Galexias that will live as warriors and will protect the people. And Estelaria made the Constells that will aid the people of the universe. They named their kingdom after their mother and it was called Andromeda.

Everything was running smoothly through the years until Estelaria had a vision. That soon, the Impure Demon King will come back for them and seek for revenge.