3

Taehyung loved his boyfriends.

Well, they were basically avoiding labels, but everyone knew they were dating anyway.

Can't fool me, Mr Min.

So yeah. Yoongi had absolutely suffered trying to make a decision-

Well, not quite. Truth be told, he struggled between morals for half a day and then completely gave in when his boyfriends surprised him with cake.

Pfft. Whipped.

As in whipped cream. Haha. Get it? Shut up.

So yeah. Here they were. New pastel skies of pink and blue far above them, lounging beside a sunny lakeside with Jungkook snuggled into one side and Yoongi on the other, his arms around them both.

It was so different from Earth, and yet, so similar.

Jungkook had tested the waters earlier today with their equipment and deemed them safe, so they'd kinda just been floating around all afternoon, and were now taking a break to just enjoy the warmth for a bit.

Taehyung wondered if they'd ever see other creatures here. Jungkook had said that they'd only show up if other forms of intelligent life were absent, but, he was sure they could find some way.

Maybe they could be domesticated. Tae would like that. He had pets back home, but hardly saw them, and Yoko was really Yoongi's cat.

It was weird seeing Yoongi like this. He'd always been strict, even on Tae, but he was slowly easing into that feeling of not needing to be strict. Just... relaxing.

He'd always been very soft underneath, they all knew that, but now it was bubbling more and more to the surface. It was a nice change.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asked softly, leaning against his shoulder.

"Oh, a lot," Tae admitted. "A lot to think about, after all, when we're not constantly moving, you know."

"I do." He sighed. "Better than anyone."

Of course. Yoongi's nights, though he only slept every now and then, weren't pleasant. He preferred to be constantly doing something, at least, so when he was forced to lay down and just think, he suffered.

Jungkook had always helped him during those times. Sat on the bed and ran his hands through his soft, fluffy hair until his breathing had slowed and his eyes drooped closed.

Tae honestly didn't know what he'd do without Jungkook. Because Yoongi hated cuddles. But even after he'd stayed awake to stroke Yoongi's head and whisper positive affirmations, he would slip under the covers with Tae and let him hold him until he could sleep, too.

Without him, who would protect Tae from his thoughts?

"You, Kook?"

"M-me? I'm just..." he breathed out, and relaxed. "Thinking about how lucky I am."

"Mm. Me too."

"Yeah, same."

"Well." Tae slipped his arms away from where they'd been holding his boyfriends closer. "It's too hot. Get off me."

And then without warning he stood up, sprinted towards the lake and dove into the cool water.

He burst back up from the surface right in time to hear another splash behind him. He looked back at the lakeside, where Yoongi just raised his eyebrows at him.

The water rippled.

Tae smirked.

"Ha- agh! No, stop, let go of me!" Jungkook shrieked when Tae picked him up, hands resting on his thighs, and then leaned over to dunk the younger.