When They Told Me

Maybe it's not so bad. Or is that just my thoughts trying to reason with myself to calm me down? Everything won't be okay. It never was and never will be.

I thought 'girl code' was to not date each other's Exs. Right? Apparently not. She basically is a backstabber now. They both are complete bitches.

Alyssa? Are you sure he loves you? I taught him a good lesson about how to lie about love through his teeth.

I hope you know what you're doing dumb boy. Last time after she broke up with her boyfriend she told me she hated him.

I think you're both fools. You should both go suck a cactus.

Hey, she'll be alright. She's used to these types of situations. Nothing ever changes and nothing ever will. It's not like she bothers. She just screams and cries. No one cares, she tells herself every time as she falls back into that dark hole. Falling, falling, falling.

It's not like anyone cares...

What would happen if she just so as happened to die? Would anyone care? That's what he always said. What he always said. They looked the exact same walking down that hall. Well, she tried to save her. But she was too late, the girl was already gone. The worst thing is, is that the girl believes that he loves her. But yet, they look perfect together...

You asked if I'm mad? Of course, I'm mad. You go behind my back, you betray me, you hurt me, fuck you.

She'll be okay. I promise. I've seen it before.