Fear

"Not Cody. Cody's a Heartbreaker"

Yeah. Whatever you say buddy, but she thinks he loves and cares for her. There is nothing we can do to save her now. It's too late, she's already gone.

Now to watch her fall apart piece by piece.

Now to tear him apart blood cell by blood cell.

I've seen her like this before. It drives her to insanity. Insanity and beyond. Beyond? What's that beyond you might ask?

You played me once, you played me twice. The trick you played, it wasn't nice. I cast this simple spell In spite. Misfortune now, I do invite.

You messed with a witch
Now this witch will mess with you
This witch is a bitch
Soon you will agree too

Well, she digs herself out of that hole eventually. After they 'don't work'

But who knows? Maybe it'll work this time. At least she's not killing him, right? She'd do that face to face. To see his expression, his pain. Wouldn't she?

She at least goes to Church on Sundays, maybe that'll be her saving grace. Probably not, nothing can save her but herself when she gets this bad. Occasionally a bit of love can save her. But she has to believe it, she has to 'love' that person as well. She hates fake people. She'll tear them apart piece by piece.

Little did she know her best friend was fake.

YOU MESSED WITH A WITCH
NOW THIS WITCH WILL MESS WITH YOU
THIS WITCH IS A BITCH
SOON YOU WILL AGREE TOO

I promise you. They will be fine. I mean, once it's all done and over with. They should at least make it out alive.

Shouldn't they?

I hate them
I hate them
I hate them

Why aren't they dead yet
They could share a plot
They could share a knife
They could share a death day

Yeah, they will be fine...