*4*

Sanskar started walking in the hallway when he collided with someone and saved her from touching the ground.

Ragini opened her eyes and looked at her saviour. Her eyes widened due to shock while Sanskar kept watching her dazed.

"How did you even reach this part of hallway so soon and wearing something else?" he made her stand straight while he spoke.

"Me?" she asked pointing at herself.

"No the shadow which is following you" he gave her a sarcastic look.

She stood straight gulping the lump in her throat.

He rolled his eyes and walked from there leaving Ragini to hit her forehead.

"I had to meet him today" she walked in the opposite direction and was about to collide to Diya but stopped.

"Why all are on a mission to collide with me today" Ragini panted for breath.

"Ahhh. I missed the chance to collide with someone" Diya stamped Her foot annoyed.

"Are you for real?  I mean you keep planning colliding also?" Ragini looked at her twin sister.

Diya rolled her eyes and walked past Ragini in search of Sanskar.

Ragini turned and jerked when she saw Rebecca in front of her.

"Gosh I'm gonna die out of heart attack for sure" she took some more deep breaths.

"Why are you here?  You had a date right?" Rebecca asked.

"Don't ask. He stepped on my leg four times while learning the basic steps. You came out from there due to a call but me I was literally asking his shoes to kiss my legs. I make a conclusion" Ragini spoke annoyed.

Rebecca tried stopping her but it was late.

"That man cannot take a step without hurting someone's leg" she said seriously.

"I know" she widened her eyes when she heard Karan's voice from behind.

She looked at Rebecca squeezing her eyes.

She turned nervously to find Karan giving her a tight lipped smile.

"I agree Im bad dancer" he looked down.

"Bad?  Worst" she whispered and Karan looked up at her.

"Yeah you are right worst actually" he weakly smiled.

"I should have told you the truth" he pouted.

"The one thing I never can do is dancing" he looked sad.

"I have tried learning it 5 times" he showed his fingers.

"And how many girls did you managed to hurt?" Ragini asked.

Karan looked at her and gave a sheepish smile.

"Including you 16" he caressed his neck and Ragini burst into fits of laughter and he kept watching her.

Rebecca folded her lips controlling her laugh.

"I'll meet you tomorrow Ragzee" Rebecca excused herself and walked from there leaving Karan and Ragini.

"You remember right we had a date?" Karan looked at her hopefully.

"I do. But you have to promise me that you will spare my legs" she chuckled and Karan blushed and nodded his head.

He walked forward and Ragini walked beside him.

"Excuse me" Sanskar turned when he heard a female voice.