*13*

Ragini quickly brushed her hair and tied it with a band in neat pony tail and flipped it back. Dabbing a bit of foundation she was all set to leave to college. Grabbing her handbag she turned and saw Diya walking inside the room with a tray in her hand.

“You aren't ready yet D. You are gonna miss the first period” Ragini looked at her sister. “I don't need half the time you take. So chill” Diya bit the toast from the plate. “Have you even brushed?” Ragini looked at her twin sister making weird face. “I did. But I wonder what's with the new dress?” Diya analyzed her sister's new style. “Why should I tell you?” Ragini rolled her eyes.

“You should. Because what if...” Diya swayed the tray in front of Ragini threatening to drop it on her. “D... Stop” Ragini looked worried. “Ha ha. It was fun” Diya laughed. “You know what's actually funny” Ragini gave a tight smile to Diya.

She flipped the tray and all the stuff fell on Diya's sweatshirt. Diya's eyes went wide and she looked at herself. She was a complete mess and she glared her twin sister who was laughing.

“You know what's funnier?” Diya smirked and approached Ragini and hugged her tight so that all the stuff in her dress gets transferred to Ragini's dress. “What the hell D?” Ragini screamed looking at herself. “You asked for it” Diya smirked and walked to the washroom to clean herself. Ragini pushed her aside and walked to the washroom.

“Hey...” Diya hissed looking at the closed door of the washroom. “I curse you twin sister you are gonna pay for this mess” she huffed and waited outside the washroom.

Ragini opened the closet and Diya who walked out of the washroom looked at her confused. “You forgot your closet is baby pink colour with those freaky barbie dolls” she walked to Ragini who was standing in front of a gray closet which belonged to Diya.

“Oh don't worry I am not suffering with colour blindness.” Ragini took out a hanger. Diya's eyes widened looking at the dress in Ragini's hand. “You are not doing this” Diya tried to grab the dress but Ragini moved her hand away. “This is ultimatum of annoyance twin sister. Give my dress back. I bought it in bargain for the day I have to wear that angel dress. You cannot take it okay” Diya danced across Ragini trying to get the dress.

But Ragini was too quick. At one point Diya stretched herself more and as a result fell on the bed. “I wish you weren't sleeping on that basket ball in gym classes twin sister. You would have got your dress back” Ragini ran inside the changing room and Diya huffed getting up and sitting on the bed.

Ragini walked out of the changing room wearing the dress and walked few steps in front of Diya who was fuming now. She tried to hold the dress. “Aaahaa... you will tear it” Ragini stopped her and Diya fumed looking at her sister.

“I am not gonna let this go unless I even it” Diya smirked and Ragini gave an innocent look to Diya. “Awww. You look adorable with that revenge feel on your face” Ragini walked from there holding her handbag. “Arghhh” Diya screamed not able to digest the fact that her new dress is now worn by her twin sister.

***.***

Rebecca waved at Ragini when she spotted her in the hallway. Ragini reached their locker and opened it to take her belongings and placed her bag inside it. Then they started to move towards the class.

“Mine...mine... someone has got good fashion sense after that steamy kiss” Rebecca nudged Ragini's shoulder. “zip it Reb” Ragini glared her friend who smiled back mischievously.

“If anyone heard it... anyone? What if Karan heard it?” “What if I heard what?” Ragini closed her eyes tight hearing that voice. “No... please no.. God. Why have you made me the child of bad luck suddenly” Ragini whispered looking up.