Chapter 9

WARNING....

Sorry for the bad smut....

No one's POV

Taehyung hovered over jungkook and smashed his lips.. The kiss is more rough and intense at the same time.. Jungkook hands tugged into taehyung's hair.. The younger tilt his head for more access ..  Taehyung slid his tongue into the younger's mouth and tastes the wet caravan...

Jungkook moaned a little... Their tongues clashed and the wet sounds echoed in the room... Taehyung moved his lips to the younger's jawline and nibbled it... Biting harshly... 'Ahhh.. T- Tae...' The younger loved taehyung's warmth... Each and every places were marked by taehyung... Red and dark Hickeys were all around the younger's neck... Taehyung ripped the younger's shirt  and licked his milky skin...

Jungkook is wet under his lower... His small whimpers and moans make the alpha into crazy... Jungkook is too sensitive when Taehyung attacked his nipple.. loud moans were escaped from his mouth.. He is squirming under the alpha... His tongue licks around the younger's navel and abs leaving Hickeys.. Jungkook pulled the elder and smashed his lips on him... He unbuttoned the elder's shirt and touched his bare chest... Taehyung clothed shaft grinding the younger and he can feel the wetness...

'So wet for me.. Bun' taehyung licked the younger's earlobe.. His hands undoing Jungkook's ripped jeans he throw it somewhere on the room.. He took off the younger's boxer and jungkook is really shy.. He tried to cover his private parts..

'Don't cover bunbun.. You are so beautiful..' Taehyung kissed the younger's thick thighs.. Licking it all over the place and leaving dark Hickeys... His wet kissing and biting were pleasure to the younger and he can feels taehyung lips near his shaft...

'A-ani.. Tae.. Dirty..' Jungkook tried to reach him.. Taehyung licked the tip of the younger's shaft.. Jungkook tilt his head backwards and let a breathy moan... The alpha likes the younger who is squirming under him.. He takes his full shaft into his mouth... Jungkook can feel the wetness around his around.. His toes curling the sheets.. Taehyung sucked the younger deeply which made jungkook to moan loudly.. His fingers made way to the younger's hole.. It's too pleasure for Jungkook... He inserts one finger inside the younger..

'T-tae... Weird..' Taehyung sucked him hardly and he add another finger and fucked him.. Jungkook feel so pleasure and he feel something weird.. He tugged his hands into taehyung's hair and thrusted him lightly... His shaft twitched inside the elder's mouth.. He stopped and hovered the younger...

He kissed the younger deeply biting and sucking his sinful lips while undoing his pants.. He throw his dress in the room... Jungkook looked at his mate..'its.. T-- too big..' Taehyung smirked and opened the box and take the condom.. He opened the cover and wrapped it around his shaft.. He hovered the younger and gives butterfly kisses to him..

'Kook.. It hurts a little. ' jungkook nodded his head.. The elder positioned himself near the younger's hole and pushed his shaft inside.. Jungkook screamed and cried.. 'H- hurts....T-ae.....' Taehyung thrusted him into one.. Jungkook feels so weird... He feels full.. Taehyung kissing the younger's cheeks to distract from the pain..

'Are you okay bun..' His voice is so low and deep at the same time.. Jungkook looked at the elder and nodded his head... Taehyung thrusted him slowly not to hurt the younger.. Jungkook feels too good.. The pain fades and the pleasure overtakes it..

'T-tae.. More.. ' taehyung thrusted him deeply into the younger's hole.. He feels good after a long time he feels euphoric... He kissed the younger's lips and swallowed the moans... Jungkook wrapped his legs on taehyung's waist.. Taehyung thrusted him deeply..

'Ah..ahhh t-aee... ' jungkook back arched... Taehyung smirked ... ' found it..' Taehyung thrusted him deeply ... Jungkook feels too much pleasure.. His eyes were closed tightly... His little sobs were echoed in the room... Taehyung taps the younger's cheeks..