Chapter 12

WARNING....

WARNING.....

No ones POV

Jungkook can't wait still to reach their home he kissed his mate passionately inside their car.. Jungkook's legs were on either sides of Taehyung's waist and he kissing him passionately.. Both are aroused by their making out session..

'Bun.. Let's continue in our room..' Jungkook and taehyung went inside their penthouse.. Jungkook pulled the elder towards him and starting to kiss him.. Taehyung's hands caressed the youngers thighs and lift him.. He carried the younger to their room.. Without breaking the kiss they both fall on the bed..

'Its hard for me to control baby..' Taehyung smashed his lips and the Kiss is too rough.. He bites the youngers lower lip and tasting the wet caravan.. Jungkook unbuttoned his mate's shirt.. He pushed the elder to the side and hovered over him.. His swollen lips traced each and every part in Taehyung's upper body...kissing and leaving hickeys on mate's neck...

Jungkook grinding his lower on taehyung's clothed shaft which made him to groan.. He ripped the youngers shirt and threw somewhere in the room.. Jungkook's eyes turned into blue.. He looks so sexy on him.. His feminine body make him horny.. Taehyung lifts his head and kissed the younger.. His plumb lips move towards Jungkook's neck.. He kissed and bite his skin which leaves dark purple hickeys on their neck..

'T- Tae.. ' jungkook moaned in his low voice.. He slowly hovered over the younger and kissing each and every place on his body.. His lips tastes his mate's waist and navel.. He unbuckled Jungkook's belt and looked at him.. Jungkook nodded his head.. He took off the younger's pant along with his boxer.. His lips brushed on his milky thighs and tasting it.. Jungkook lost in the pleasure.. His moans were echoing throughout the room.. His fingers moved toward the youngers lips.. Jungkook coated the finger's enough with his saliva.. Taehyung hovered over the younger he positioned between the younger's legs.. He entered his finger to the youngers hole..

At first it hurts for jungkook.. He grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and closed his eyes.. After he added another finger jungkook feels so much pleasure ... Taehyung become too hard by seeing his mates sexy reaction..

'W- want you Tae..' Jungkook wants to feel his mate.. 'F- fuck me hard Tae..' Without wasting time Tae took off his pant and boxer.. He took a condom from the box and wrapped it around his giant shaft.. He coated his shaft with lube and positioned his shaft near the younger's hole..

He entered his shaft.. Jungkook screamed aloud.. ' fuck baby.. You are so tight.. ' he caressed the younger's cheeks.. And pushed his shaft in one.. Jungkook cried a little.. Taehyung kissed on the younger's neck and cheeks to distract from the pain.. Jungkook nodded his head to move..

Taehyung thrusted the younger at slow pace.. It still hurts for jungkook.. He closed his eyes to bear the pain.. Taehyung kissed the younger on his cheeks.. He thrusted deeply inside which made jungkook to moan.. He feels the pleasure when Taehyung hits the spot again and again.. ' too good Tae.. Ahhh' jungkook moaning make him to thrust harder..

' baby.. Ride me..' Jungkook blushed a little and nodded his head.. He hovered over the elder and positioned himself.. His shaft slowly slid into jungkook which made him to feel full in the lower.. He started to bounce a little.. Taehyung loved the view.. Jungkook's closed eyes, messy hair, swollen lips, hickeys all over his body.. He looks like a sex god for taehyung.. He grabbed the younger's waist and thrusted him upwards.. Jungkook screamed and moaned due to the pleasure.. Jungkook's hands were on taehyung's chest and he bounced fastly.. Each time Tae and jungkook feels only the pure pleasure.. Both of them lost in their ecstasy... The younger feels weak and tired.. Taehyung hovered the younger and thrusted him deeply..