Taylor-Tie Dye King

"That's why I need your help, Taylor." You say into your phone.

"Yeah, alright. I'll be over in a bit babe." Taylor says to you.

"Thank you! I love you, baby." You smile.

"I love you too, princess." He said, ending the conversation.

You pressed the red 'end' button on your phone.

You then saw your home screen.

A picture of Taylor and yourself.

You were siting crisscross with your back towards Taylor's front. In the picture, Taylor was knotting a bandana on your head. It was his signature Tie dye one. Gilinsky took that picture, and you were glad he did.

Taylor was coming over, to help you tie dye t-shirts. You were the captain of the Volleyball team and it was your job to make sure everyone looked sharp, and what better than tie dye shirts made by the tie dye king and his girlfriend, Right?

That's what you loved about Taylor, he never seemed to disappoint.

You grabbed the bag of supplies and the eighteen white t-shirts you had just washed, that were now in a small basket.

You walked upstairs into your bedroom, changing into a pair of spandex shorts, and an old Olympia Sports shirt.

You tied your hair up in a pony tail and looked into your vanity.

"Okay, so I don't look too ugly." You say into the large mirror.

"Babe, you shouldn't say that about yourself." Taylor said.

You were a little frightened, but not shocked, Taylor had a key to your house.

"You're beautiful just the way your are." Taylor said, walking behind you wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your neck sweetly.

"Okay, cheese-ball. Lets go get this party started." You say walking back downstairs, your hand in his.

"Okay, what colors are you doing them?" Taylor asked as you sat down on the floor together.

"Um, (Your school colors)" you say

"Classy." He said putting the dyes in one place, t-shirts in another place, and the hundreds of rubber bands in another.

You and Taylor started tying up the t-shirts. Soon after you began actually dying the shirts.

You put your hand up to your mouth, covering your yawn.

"Tired,(Y/N)?" Taylor said.

"Just the slightest bit." You admit.

You had practice before you came home, so you were a bit tired.

Taylor rubbed his hand up and down your back, "I'll go grab us some drinks." He said.

You watched as Taylor walked from the living room to the kitchen.

You lied down, sprawled out in snow angel position.

You watched your ceiling fan spin in circles, the large blades following one an other.

You closed your eyes, you could feel yourself falling asleep, but you tried to fight it. You failed.

*******

You woke up to be in your bed, cuddled up in your sheets.

"Oh my god!" You yelled, totally forgetting about Taylor.

You jumped out of your bed, standing on your feet, feeling a bit dizzy, still being half asleep.

You stumbled down the stairs.

"Babe? Taylor!" You called out.

You walked into the living room, to see Taylor, folding 18 , dry, perfectly Tie dyed shirts.

"Your done?!" You asked standing in front of your amazing boyfriend.

"Oh, Uh. Yeah. You fell asleep when I went to get drinks, so I just thought I would let you sleep, and finish these up for you." He said giving an amazing white smile, and his big brown eyes."

You smiled. That's what a good boyfriend does. He doesn't act like a douche and wake you back up, he carries you back up to your room to dream peacefully about the amazing boyfriend you have.

"I love you, Taylor." You say sitting on his lap.

"I love you too, (Y/N)" Taylor smiles.

"Thanks for help- well, making all of our t-shirts." You smile.

"No problem. I am the Tie Dye king, aren't I, babe?" He says proudly.

"Oh, absolutely!" You laughed.

"But, what did you do while I was sleeping." You asked curiously.

"I watched you." He says stalker like.

"You creep!" You says.

"Just kidding! I ate all your food..."

You laughed, kissing your, perfect, boyfriend.

****

Hey guys! I hoped you liked it!:) I whipped it up pretty quick, I have had pretty bad Taylor feels lately and I thought this was a cute idea. I actually play volleyball so I thought it was pretty legit of an idea. So how have you guys been? Comment belowww. How's school going for you guys? I started my new school, and I actually like it! There's nice people, cute boys, food, an wifi, so...I'm pretty set. But I made a lot of friends before school because of school so I was pretty set. An I even met a few Magcon Fangirls like me!:) I do miss summer though. I really miss my friends as well. The other day I went to a volley ball (varsity, I'm on JV) game and it was against my old school and my school won so holla!! Okay, I feel like my authors note is longer than this imagine so i'll see you later babes!!

Btw, GO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!

👇 👇

@CaniffxBabes

👆Original huh?👆

Bai!!!

-Lindsey:)