Of Flesh And Furs

Tales of the Frolicking Mare
Sasha in Of Flesh And Fur

Sasha nearly jumps at the touch, spinning about she comes muzzle to face with Billy. "Billy! Hi! Uhh... Breakfast? I got us the usual... Walk to your college with you?"

Billy was for all intents and purposes a pretty average human. He wasn't ridiculously handsome, nor was he muscular or brawny. But he was quick, agile, and more than capable in keeping up with Sasha on the rooftops if he wanted to. He was pretty normal, but to Sasha he was far far more. He was her first male she could talk to without being forced to by work or business. She felt comfortable, safe with him... She felt...

"Are you ok? No offense but you look like something the cat dragged in. "

Sasha shakes her head, waving off Billy's concerns. "No. No. I assure you, Fidget hasn't been lugging me around anywhere. I can walk on my own."

"Figure of speech, Sasha. It means your a mess. Job treating you rough?"

" No. Not my job. " Sasha moans, wincing at the thought, realizing she hasn't told Billy yet what she does as a job.  "It's all these Chasing Fur(Suits) chasers I've been running after across Neohatten. They're wearing me down. I can't even sleep anymore without seeing chasers. Uh... Billy? About chasers, you... "

"I won't ever become a Chaser, Sasha. Don't worry about me... Here...this arrived in my apartments mail slot this morning. I checked it last night so I know it was empty before I went to sleep.""

She takes the package, making sure she was wearing her gloves before accepting it. Carefully she opens it, looking inside. She comes to a dead halt, examining the contents within. " Is this... Virulex? And this... A Tiberon comm and a letter... " quickly she shuts the envelope, looking at the envelope before putting in one of her sidebags. "Billy... Have you been expressing... Interest in furries? To anyone?"

"Well I do seem to have a furry as an escort every morning. And... Well I am kinda in love with a furry bu she doesn't know I exist. "

Frowning Sasha turns on Billy,  "Well what are you waiting for? Tell her! She won't wait forever for you to find your courage to tell her! Especially since by average Furrys outlive Humans by 3 to 1 years in lifespan. Roughly."

Billy sighs, "Yeah easy for you to say. Your bold and fearless... I'm kinda scared and awkward and... I don't want to lose her because..."

As they reach the college Sasha pulls Billy aside, holding his sides firmly looking him straight in the eyes. "Ok ok. I get it. Too many Furries are rejecting humans but you have to try. She might be that rare exception! I mean... I wouldn't reject you if you told me that... I might friend zone you but you'll still have a chance at me so..."

Sputtering, Sasha shakes off her nervousness and blurts out "Look just tell her already! Sweep her off her paws or hooves or claws! If your afraid of rejection go all out! Kiss her and tell her you love her!"

Billy sighs, "If I am to fail then fail spectacularly?"

" If your so worried? Go down fighting in a beautiful blaze of glory. Don't worry, we Furry don't go for that social justice nonsense. You won't have to fear kissing a Furry, we are far too smart for social bucktardeness. "

Billy closes his eyes, nods his head, then whispers. "Ok. No take backs now. Friends forever yes?"

"Yeah Billy. Friends fo--"

Billy rushed forward, pushing Sasha back against the wall kissing her. For a few seconds he holds her, quickly pushing back embarrassed. "I'm sorry! I... I better..."

"Wait!" she cries out, pulling him close to her. "If your going to kiss me do it right. Now mouth open... Tongue ready... Ok Billy. Here comes my Coon tongue, get ready!"