Going back to los angeles

10 years later...

Britt pov...

Yeeessss!!! I can't believe we are moving back to LA!!!!!.. I miss it so much, but I missed Willy the most. We used to have so much fun together...

We are moving tomorrow..

We moved all around the world cause of dads work.. But this time we are gonna stay in LA... We won't move again.. Hope he still remembers me..

I lost contact with Willy cause of moving all the time. I hope he's fine cause the last time we talked he's dad had an accident.. :( he was rushing to the hospital..

So he couldn't talk.. But he texted me and said "he's fine u don't have to worry.. Since then we lost contact..

Mum came into my room and said Britt go to bed we have to wake up early tomorrow.. Ok good night mum, I said.. I shout down my laptop. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and changed to my pj. Then I jumped to bed and fell a sleep...

Next morning..

    Britt! Britt! Wake up aria and nick kept screaming while jumping up and down on my bed,
Ugh! Shut up your so annoying..
     Ok! ok! ok! I'm awake you can stop jumping on my bed and get out or else I'll break your favourite toys i demanded... they ran out of the door while screaming mummy!, daddy! Britt is being mean.
    Oh ya Aria and nick are twins.. They are both 3 and a half years old... I wake up went and took a shower...

I put on my high waisted blue jeans and my favourite crop top with the superhero on and some Adidas  black sneakers .. Did my hair in a messy band, brushed my teeth and then went downstairs with my hug suite case..

Morning sleeping beauty dad said, morning I said while fake smiling.. I turned to nick and Aria and gave them a death glare..

We took a taxi and went to the airport after breakfast..

~At the airport~(skipping every thing that happened at the airport)

We took a taxi, we past by all kinda mansions and the where big.. But we stopped infront of one of the biggest mansion...
Wooow! Is this our new home? The three of us asked" yes honey it is, like it? mum asked, like it? Its's more like love it, we said... Good u love it, it was a surprise...

We ran inside and and adrimed the house before runing upstairs,, we all choose the rooms we wanted and started to unpack...

finally im done packing ~3 hours later~
I took my phone and my skateboard and went to the park... I missed this place.. I skated to Willys old place to see if he still lives there and nope the house was empty,, I wonder if they moved..

Britt Is that you? Someone asked.. I turned around to see who it was,, to my surprise it was Brianna... We used to be friends.. Brianna is that you? Yesss I'm so glad u remembered me... Y wouldn't I? I asked, nothing never mind... she answered a bit nerves