Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V

It was a normal day in the town of Magnolia. Fairy Tail's celestial wizard woke up to the birds chirping and the warm rays of the morning sun coming through her window

Lucy sat there on her bed looking out the window with a determined look on her face.

"Today is the day", she said out loud, "the day I leave Fairy Tail"

After getting dressed in a pair of black shorts, a white crop top, and black leather jacket Lucy summoned Plue.

"Plue, when we get to the guild I want you to grab that S-Class job I told you about okay", she asked. The little celestial spirit nodded. Walking to the guild, Lucy thought of what she would tell the master.

Stepping through the doors of the guild hall she was greeted by her true friends. Levy, Gajeel, Lily, Happy, Carla, Wendy, Gray, Lisanna, Mira, Laxus, and the Thunder Legion.

"Hey Mira, Is the master in his office," the blonde asked the barmaid. Mira nodded, eyeing her friend. Heading towards the guild master's office Lucy nodded at Plus, telling the spirit to do as she asked.

Lucy's P.O.V

Taking in a deep breath I knocked on the master's door. After hearing a faint 'come in' I stepped into gramps office.

"Lucy child, what can I do for you"

"I'm leaving the guilds" I replied in a calm tone.