Chapter 37

3rd P.O.V

Wendy couldn't breathe. 'Lucy, Lucy's here', she kept repeating in her mind. Her eyes filled with tears and started to stream down her face. Lisanna, Mira, Levy, and Juvia weren't doing much better in hiding their shock and happiness. Wendy and Levy ran into Lucy knocking her to the ground.

"Lu you're here. Really here", Levy cried, burying her face into the side of Lucy's neck while Wendy just hugged her tighter.

"Yeah, I'm here Lev, I'm here", Lucy laughed as she pets Wendy's head.

"You smell"

Lucy looked up to see Gajeel standing behind Levy.

"Geez, thanks metalhead", Lucy scoffed before giving a big smile.

"I see you still have it", Gray remarked as he and Juvia came and stood next to Gajeel.

"What this", I asked holding up his necklace that was hanging from my neck, "I haven't taken off these last two years"

"Seriously", Juvia asked, giving Lucy a sweet smile.

"Nope. I've never seen her without it. It's always attached to her in some way", Laxus said from behind them.

"When did that happen", Mira squeaked. Lucy looked over to her brother in confusion until she realized Laxus had his arm around Freed's waist.

"About a week after we got to our training site", Bixlow smirked.

"Shut up", Laxus grumbled.

"What did Freed tell you thunder thighs. Act your age and not your shoe size", Lucy said in a serious voice before barking out a laugh.

Everyone joined in. Whether it was because of what Lucy said or the look Laxus was giving his sister.

"How long are you going to lay on the ground? Some of us would like a hug to ya know", Lisanna said.

"Tell Levy and Wendy to get off me then I'll get up"

"Come here shrimp", Gajeel called.

"Come here Wendy", Gray said. 

Reluctantly Wendy and Levy let go of Lucy so she could stand up.

"Hey Liz", Lucy said as she wrapped her arms around Lisanna.

"Hey yourself", Lisanna said, sniffing slightly.

"Don't cry. I'm here", Lucy laughed, wiping away Liz's tears.

"To stay", Mira asked, stepping behind her sister.

"Yes, to stay", Lucy said, smiling at Mira.

"Thank God", Gajeel sighed.

"Aww, did you miss me metalhead", Lucy asked sweetly.

"No", Gajeel grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes he did", Levy laughed.

"We all did", Gray said. Gajeel huffed and glared at the ice wizard.

"You're really staying", Juvia asked.

"Yes"

"Let's party", Bixlow yelled.

"No way. I'm not having that weakling in my guild", Natsu snarled.

"Then it's a good thing it's not your guild", Gramps snapped.