Chapter 8

Laxus P.O.V

"Well that was a pain", I said, my legs feeling unstable.

"So you remember", Blondie asked. I looked at her, then at Ripley, then back to her.

"Ya, I remember", I confirmed, "I hate you Rip"

The dragon, in human form, laughed.

"Laxus, you don't hate me", the bluenette said.

"Like hell I do", I spat, glaring at my sister and dragon.

"Someone please explain", Evergreen and Bixlow said in unison. I looked at Lu, she shook her head. Great, I have to explain, yay. Note the sarcasm.

"Okay, our mom is Layla Dreyar. Daughter to Makarov Dreyar and Diana Dreyar nee Harper. Laxus and Lucy Drayer, daughter and son of Layla Dreyar and Draco Black"

"Wait, did you say Draco Black", S.J asked. I nodded, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"What is it S.J", Evergreen asked.

"Draco was my dad and Rouge's dad older brothers name", Em replied.

"Wait, does that mean", Freed started.

"Sapphire Jane, Emerald Amelia, and Rouge Orion are our cousins", Lu finished.

"Wait, what", Bix asked. Confusion clear across his face. Lu sighed before she began to explain.

"Rouge Orion Cheney, son of Lupas Black and Druella Cheney. Emerald Amelia and Sapphire Jayne Black twin daughters of Lepus Black and his wife Hazel Black, Laxus Michael and Lucy Rose Dreyar, son and daughter of Layla Dreyar and Draco Black"

"Holy mother of Mavis", Bixlow said. His eyes were wide. "So now what"

"We do what we came here for", Lucy said, "To train"

"But what will be we doing", Em asked.

"I'm glad you asked", Lu started, "I am going to get the rest of the dragon keys, they're in a cave about a half a mile away from here, Em you will be training with Rip, S.J I'll call Ravena for you, Laxus you'll be training with Thunder, and I will be training with Cosmos. While we're here we can stay in the cave I mentioned. We'll only be able to train with the dragons for able an hour and a half, for the rest of the time we'll work on building our physical and mental strength, we can also work on hand to hand combat, sound good"

Everyone nodded, but I still had a question.

"Because Em and I are dragon slayers do we get exceeds"

Lu didn't answer. Instead, she whistled, after about a minute I see, what looks like a gold rock, come hurling at me.

"LAXUS"

Huh? I looked down, clinging to my shirt is a little golden exceed. Wait, oh my Mavis.

"Hi Crystal", I said, petting my exceeds head. How could I forget about Cryst?

"You remember me", she asked.

"Of course, you're still as shy as ever", I replied, still petting her head. She giggled before flying and landing on my head.

"Who are these people"

"Well, the girl with brown hair is Evergreen, next to her is Bixlow, the guy with the green hair is Freed, the two girls over there are Em and S.J and of course you remember Lu", I said, pointing out everyone to her.

"She's adorable", Freed and Ever cooed. I laughed, Trying not to look at Freed who was truly the adorable one.

"Hello, did you forget about us", a voice said.

We all looked around trying to find where the voice came from. Flying above Lu's head where two more exceeds. One was blonde just like Cryst, but it had blue eyes instead of green. The other one was black with sea green eyes.

"Okay Percy, Jason be nice", Lu said, pointing a finger at each of the exceeds.

"Who's exceeds are these guys", Lupin asked.

"The blonde is Jason, he's my exceed, and Percy, the black one is now Em's",

"My exceed", Em asked. Her eyes wide as Percy flouted in front of her.

"Yep he's all yours", Rip said, finally speaking.

"Well it's been a long day, let's head up to the cave and get some rest. Tomorrow we start training", I said. Everyone nodded, and with that we headed to get some rest.