Pahlmae Cafe

( Chanyeol,D.O,sehun, and Baekhyun was staring at Hyemi blushing like crazy, jhope, Kai, Chen,and suho were staring at Nina turning red ) Hyemi "hello earth to idiotic morons" ( they all snap out of it ) Jhope "you guys look amazing" Kai "no they don't look amazing... jhope "that's rude" Chanyeol "they're hot" Kai "exactly what I was gonna say, but damnnn Nina turn around lemme see dat ass" ( Nina jumps in the water drags Kai out and started beating him up ) Kai "OWWW IM SORRY IM SORRY" ( the rest of the guys are laughing ) Hyemi "I'll whoop your guys ass too so I suggest you shut your fucking mouth" ( Nina helps Kai up ) Kai "than-" ( she pushes him back on the ground ) Nina "say that again I'll kick your ass up between your shoulders to the point where your buttcheeks are hanging if your neck" ( everyone looks traumatized by Nina and Hyemi ) Nina "can we just swim and enjoy the view" ( they swim and have a great time blah blah blah. After they go to Pahlmae Cafe but only Jhope, Nina, Suho, Hyemi, Chanyeol,and Baekhyun. They arrive at the Cafe and sit down ) Waiter "how can I help you?" Jhope "I'll have a hamburger...AND SPRITE" Nina "same for me" Suho "same for me also" Waiter "and for you guys?"
Hyemi "I'll have a club sandwich with a dr.pepper" Chanyeol and Baekhyun "same for me" ( they look at each other angrily ) Waiter "okay I'll take your menu's and your food will be out soon" ( jhope is walking up to get a tissue and see's the Waiter put some sort of drug in Nina and Hyemi's drink, people usually use it to put someone to sleep usually to rape them. Jhope sits back down and tells them what happened ) Jhope "we need to get out of here" Nina "just wait" ( the Waiter comes over ) Waiter "here's your drinks, and can you drink it right now so I can know if it taste okay" Hyemi "sure!" ( Nina and Hyemi pretend to start drinking it but instead they throw the glass cup at the Waiter ) Nina "we know what you did and we will have this place shut down immediately" ( they get in the car and drive home )