Part 3

Nothing's fine, i'm torn- Part 3

"Hello" Liam's perfect deep voice came through my phone, "Hey! Liam! Glad I caught you, I know your really busy but um, I was wondering if we could have a day out soon? Just you and I?" I bit my lip and crossed my fingers that he would say yes. "Oh my God babe that sounds great! I can go out tomorrow? Do you want me to pick you up? What time?" Liam sounds so happy and excited now, it makes my hear

t melt. It sounds crazy because I've only technically known him for a day but I love him, he's just so..... Liam. "Oh my God! Really? Yay! Um yes please if you don't mind, I don't want to put you out of your way or anything, but um early? Like 9 when everything opens? So we can have a full day out?" "That sounds so perfect" I can hear Liam smiling down the phone line, my heart. Omg. "Awesome, maybe we can go down to Brighton? Have a day on the pier, beach and go around the lane district?" "Great! I haven't been to Brighton in ages!" "Sounds perfect"

"Leeyum!!!!! Put me down!!!! Nooo! Your evil!" I scream as Liam has picked me up, flung me over his shoulder and is running down to the sea, I trust him with every inch of me, but my God it is scary when you're of the ground and aren't expecting it...... "No im not, I love you babe. Omg, i'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, please don't feel weird or tell Harry, i'm sorry, I didn't mean it, well I did but still. No I mean as friends, you are great, i'm sorry." "Babe! Liam! It's ok, I feel the same, today has been great, I feel like we are best friends and have been forever, I already know everything about you and you know everything about me. It's great to be able to tell everything to someone. I love you tooooo Leeeeeyummmmmmmm." I giggle as he picks me up bridal style and twirls me around as we splash into the water, we had been going around Brighton and Brighton pier all day and it was a really hot day so we decided to come down to the beach and have a cool down. Liam kept me out of the water as best as he could his strong arms tensing around me as we laughed twirling in the water. I clung onto him as the cold water hit my bare legs, I buried my face into Liam's chest, wanting to keep this moment forever. Wishing I could just stay here, forever. We suddenly stopped moving and I looked up into Liam's perfect brown eyes that matched mine "Nadia, you are so beautiful, funny, nice, sweet and caring, bubbly, always smiling and laughing and if I ever see you cry my heart will just break and if im ever the reason you cry I will have to kill myself for doing that to you, I promise I will never hurt you. I truly love you and -" he cut off when suddenly we were kissing, he gently let my legs down without breaking the kiss so I could stand and he pulled his hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks as I put my arms around his neck. He is the perfect kisser, we stood there for what felt like 10 minutes. Time stopped, my heart was racing and fireworks were exploding all inside me.