Part 8

Nothing's Fine I'm Torn - Part 8

"H-H-H-Harr--yyy" You stutter and immediately begin to cry, Harry wipes my tears away looking very worried, he looks into my eyes and says "Nadia, whats wrong? You're really scaring me, what happened?" "I-I-I k-ki-kissed..... Li-Li-Liam!" I immediately burst into extreme tears, breathing deeply but hardly getting any breathe and look as far away from him as I can w

ith his hands holding my face and I look down so ashamed. "I-I should have listened to- to -to you. You told me not to go, you knew this would happened and I didn't listen, we were talking and he was very sweet, but I shouldn't have let it get to that, and then we kissed and please don't hate me!" "Honey, Nadia, Babey, shhhhh. It's fine, I love you and I trust you. It's okay, it was an honest mistake. People don't think straight when people tell them all they want to hear, it isn't your fault. It's Liam who is in trouble." Harry ends his sentence through clenched teeth. He turns and stares angrily at Liam he storms over and hits him. I run over yelling "Harry! Stop! Please! No!" Im crying again and Harry is just standing over Liam. I grab his hand and stroke his arm quietly saying "shhh" trying to calm him down, his fists are clenched. He doesn't say anything so I just say "Liam I am so sorry, I don't know what came over him, I think you should leave..." Liam just walks away, looking at me worried, I can tell he's scared that Harry will do something to me. "If he ever touches you again, tell me. What the hell was he thinking! I know i isn't that big of a deal and babe, you shouldn't have worried, but I can just imagine what he said and things like that stick to your perfect little brain and makes you feel fake emotions and that will build until you leave me for him." A tear falls down Harry's cheek and I know I love him more than any word, or anything can describe.... But I can't help but think that these feelings aren't fake and yes, they are still there.....