Part 4

Nothing's fine, i'm torn- Part 4

"OMG IT"S LIAM PAYNE WITH A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!" "WHO IS SHE?!!??!?" " LIAM WHO IS YOUR GIRL?" "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING????" "SCANDAL IN 1D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!" Oh no! Why did I choose Brighton!?!?!?!?! Of course people were going to see us and recognize Liam and God I'm dating Harry and what we were doing? Oh no. Harry. Will. See. This. "Liam what do we do?!!?!" I yelled over the huge crowd gather

ed around us. He just firmly gripped my hand reassuring that everything would be ok as long as im with him and ran me through the crowd and up to the car, once there he checked me over.

"Nadia, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said anything or done anything, we shouldn't have come out today I am so sorry. Are you okay? Did anyone get you? I am just so so sorry, please forgive me, I don't blame you if you never do but just know I am so so sorry and will regret this forever, because Harry will see this, oh my God, Harry will see this and know what happened and oh my God, you two can't break up, and especially not because of me, I am just so sorry" tears were welling in Liam's eyes and I couldn't bare it, I just grabbed him pulled him into the biggest hug and his strong arms tensed around me. "Liam, it isn't your fault and I am so glad that we came out today, please don't cry love. I am breaking inside right now from seeing tears in your eyes because of me, we will just have to take this one step at a time, talk to Harry and God I don't know, I can't lose you, what if he says we can't be friends anymore. But I can't lose Harry, oh God what if he breaks up with me? Oh my God, I can't do this, I love him, why would I do this to him? What the hell is wrong with me!?!?!" I have broken down and am just sitting in the car crying my eyes out. I truly love Harry, I can't believe I just did that. "There is nothing wrong with you, it's all my fault tell him it's all me, I got you to do that. Im sorry." "What are we going to do?"