Chapter Eighteen

Jimin

  I frowned as my stomach started to flip around like pancakes. I didn't know why I was so nervous about talking to Yoongi. He doesn't bite, and he never has. When we first met, he was so easy to get along with.

  But.. he doesn't get along with August..

  Yoongi sat on my chair as I sat on my bed, holding onto the blanket. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked shyly as he looked over me. I frowned as the atmosphere was drowned with thick tenseness with his stare.

  "Jiminie, do you love August?" Yoongi suddenly asked. I felt my face heat up as he got closer to me, every step he took caused my heart to beat faster and faster.

  What kind of question is that?

  "O-Of course, w-why else would I be with him?" I stuttered as he stood in front of me.

  He frowned and bent down to look into my eyes. My face was probably red like an apple, but I couldn't look away from him. His eyes were so mesmerizing as they stared into mine.

  "Because you feel like you owe him something, maybe?" Yoongi questioned, but it sounded more like a statement. "Or maybe because he gives you the feeling of love, and he makes you happy by merely giving you the attention that you have to beg for, Jiminie.."

  He looked at me, getting closer and closer to my face as he spoke. "Does he give you chills, Jimin?" Yoongi trailed his hand up my arm, making my whole body shiver madly.

  "W-What are y-you doing-"

  "Jiminie, does he really make you happy?" He asked as he lifted my chin to look straight into his eyes. He was only inches away, and I could feel my breathing speed up. "Or does the thought of being in love make you happy?" He asked me curiously.

  I frowned and looked at my floor. "I- I.." Tears started forming in my eyes and I clenched my small hands onto my blanket. Is he right?

  "Jiminie, I used to think that way too." Yoongi said as he lifted my chin once again. He placed his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair, moving it from my face.

  "W- What do you mean?" I asked.

  He chuckled coldly and sighed. "I used to think that I was in love." He stated.

  I frowned and felt my heart drop. "Are you walking about TaeTae?" I asked him. He nodded his head with a smile, causing my heart to not only drop further, but burn like fire.

  "I thought I loved Taehyung until he pointed me in the right direction, Jiminie." He said.

  I looked into his eyes and couldn't find it in my heart to look away, no matter how much I needed to. "W-What do you mean?" I asked.

  Yoongi bent down further, looking straight up into my eyes as he rested his hand on the back of my head. "He pointed me to you, Jimin." He said softly as he ran his hand through my hair.

  My eyes widened at his statement.

  Is he saying that he..

  "Oh" I said in a surprised tone. I felt the corners of my lips turn upwards as Yoongi stood in front of me. I moved my legs on my bed to sit more comfortable and smiled. "Min Yoongi, are you telling me that you may possibly have feelings for me?" I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

  All of everything and everyone else had cleared from my mind. The only thing I could think about was Yoongi's face turn red as his confidence retreated from his body.

  "Are you saying that you don't?" He asked.

  I bit my lip and looked at the floor. "W-Well.."

  I felt his hand push my head forward, pushing our foreheads together. I blushed at the thought of his lips being so close to mine.

  "You don't even have to say anything, Jiminie." Yoongi said before he lifted my head and closed his eyes, placing his lips into mine with so much gentleness that I felt like I was on a cloud. I closed my eyes and soaked in the happiness overwhelming my whole body.

  He put his hand on my waist and rubbed his thumb back and forth to comfort me into the kiss. His lips pressed against mine and moved so softly against me. I smiled and kissed back, not wanting this moment to fade away.

  I placed my hands on his face and brought him closer to me, causing him to tower over me on my bed. He picked me up and lied me onto my bed softly as he brought my leg up, slowly caressing my upper thigh as he did so.

  I let his tongue slip into my mouth and moaned at the strong taste of mint. He kept moving his hand along my thigh, causing me to want more of him. I deepened the kiss as much as possible and let him dominate me.

  I wasn't sure whether or not if it was a good thing to do, but I knew it was the right thing.

  I had never felt this kind of thing with August. He had always been so carefree and quick, never giving me time to enjoy anything.

  But right here, right now with Yoongi, I was enjoying every single kiss and confession.

  Yoongi trailed kisses down my neck and I felt my eye smile come out as he laughed against my skin. "You're so cute." He mumbled.

  I felt my face heat up even more, causing me to feel like I was an explosive volcano. He moved his hand from my thigh and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it up.

  His hands explored my stomach and he broke the kiss on my neck to take my shirt off. As soon as he took my shirt off, he planted kisses on my chest, making his way to my nipple.

  I moaned slightly as he licked it and I grabbed onto his dark hair. I pushed his long hair back, wanting to see more of his face. I smiled once I saw more of it, seeing the parts that he rarely showed. He's so cute..

  He trailed down to my stomach and planted kisses. "I." He kissed my stomach. "Do." He kissed my chest. "Love." Then my forehead. "You." He said as he planted one on my lips.

  "Yoongi," I said softly. I lifted us both up and pressed his back against my bed frame. "I love you too." I whispered as I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him koala style.

  He laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around my bare back. He positioned us to lay in my bed and covered us with the blanket.

  "A-Are we cuddling?" I asked.

  Yoongi moved my head to rest it on his shoulder as he caressed my back. "Of course, pretty boy." He said softly. "What do you mean? Do you not want to cuddle?"

I smiled to myself and relaxed into his body.

  "I love cuddling." I said happily.

~