Vega x Reader: Perfect Doll

A/N: WOWIE! It's been so long since I last updated this book!! I just wanted to write for this because I missed it, so I hope you enjoy some Vega. <3 Not sure if I want to write a part two, but for now it's just a oneshot. Feel free to leave some suggestions! Though I only know a select few characters so apologies if I don't know the one you suggest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were perfect.

More so than anything other doll Vega had ever created.

You were all he ever thought about those days before you were to be awakened. The way you looked so beautiful in that aquamarine holding pod...your hair flowing gracefully and eyes shut in a lullaby-induced sleep. He'd spend hours just looking at you, admiring your beauty. He didn't care if he missed work.

All that mattered to him was you.

~

What...

What is this place...?

Your eyes slowly blinked, the white light before you blinding your eyes momentarily before a large figure stepped in front of it.

"Relax, my dear..." a faint voice entered your ears. It was calming and somehow very familiar.

You hummed at the slight tingle that seemed to flow up your body until you were able to finally open your eyes fully,  your vision quickly adjusting after a few blinks.

"(name)'s body is now stable. Proceed to removal of IVs."

You looked around and saw a bunch of people in lab coats surrounding you, but what caught your attention the most was the figure just barely hovering over you, his lips formed into a gentle smile. His long blonde hair was styled in a braid and it looked so very soft.

"You're finally here, my darling,"

The man said, his glowing cerulean eyes filled with a surprising amount of love. You blinked, this man was so familiar, yet you had never met him before...or at least you couldn't remember if you had.

You slowly sat up, a slight throb to your head made you scrunch your eyes,

"What's...going on? Who are you...?

The man didn't seem upset at your questions, rather he was excited, his smile widening even more,

"My name is Vega, and...I created you."

You furrowed your brows,

"Created me?"

"Yes," Vega's gaze softened and he placed his hand on yours,

"You are my most perfect creation, (name)."

The way he looked at you made a sudden flash of warmth cross your cheeks and you pursed your lips a bit.

You weren't exactly sure how to feel. He talked to you like you were very good friends, yet you felt so unaware of him. Your eyes trailed the dark snake tattoo that spread over his chest and arms, curious why he would pick such a vicious creature to be emblemed with.

"...what happens now, Vega?" saying his name was surprisingly natural for you and Vega clearly enjoyed it, his eyes sparkling bright.

"Now, I show you your new home."

~

Vega called this place Shadaloo. It was quite large, at least since the walls were so high it made your eyes hurt. There were so many soldiers, and it was strange. Everytime they would pass, they'd salute as if you were some form of higher authority.