headcanons - part 1

( if you want me to update these plz tell me!! i rlly like brief but nobody gives him enough attention for some reason....? if i can't find enough content i'll track it down to the end of the earth or create my own dammit,, )

- He types with proper grammar (usually) but his quirk is that he generally doesn't add punctuation. (aka he usually doesn't have "!" "?" or "." at the end. if he does use one it's most often the question mark. when he uses these he's serious. ish.)

example is "How are you doing today"

He sometimes doesn't capitalize the first letter, but it's usually only with closer friends that he feels comfortable being informal to.

On rare occasion he will indeed do the cryptic myth known as "key smashing." If you send him a cursed image he will almost indefinitely react with a key smash or some variation of bewilderment such as "WHAT" or "I'm scared" (maybe with a ? at the end or in full caps depending on the level of Absolutely Cursed)

I'll be honest, I'm vaguely projecting my typing style onto him (except i'm almost completely informal and meme ridden and key smash a shit ton and say wig) but i'll project myself onto him even further to add Sometimes he will do "wh///????" or "wh,,at". He picked it up from the way other people type, sometimes.

(Also if you're curious about the others, Scanty and Kneesocks are completely formal at most times but on the very rare occasion they'll type with all caps. Stocking is either fully formal or lowercase but still kinda formal, it's nothing in-between, Panty is lowercase but adds a lot of punctuation like "fuck!!!!" n stuff like that. on rare occasion she will be partially formal but the "adds a lot of punctuation" still stands unless she just puts a period)

- He has many ideas and settings for good "dream dates" but the ones he likes the most are:

Fancy restaurant. Or just at a restaurant in general.

Just hanging out! Preferably watching videos or playing games or talking along with some snacks.

Just go wherever they want to! He likes to browse at shops a lot, and occasionally he'll have the money to splurge for himself and his date. They either get around by walking (which is normal for brief, but because they're on a date, he'd usually just call a limo his dad owns or whatever the off-brand uber is in Daten City and take his date around the town.)

Literally anything with his partner (as long as he loves them and it isn't an abusive relationship or he isn't unhappy with it) is a dream date to him.

- He says that he's straight most of the time or at least gives off that vibe, but he's bi. Or at very least bi-curious. He doesn't care about gender, but he likes someone's looks and personality more than the nitty-gritty details. He hasn't been in a relationship or had a (big) crush on anything but a girl / feminine people (he doesn't know if they secretly go by different pronouns or genders but are pressured under other people and don't express that, so that's why i added that), but he can. He also does the whole "love at first sight thing" so he can do that with a guy - usually if he thinks that guy looks like a girl from far away, but no matter how much he'll try to deny it ( which - isn't too much ) the crush still stays.

[ tw for pedophilia stuff so i'm gunna. cross this out ]

(( Although, getting basically molested by garter constantly makes him a little bit paranoid around gay people specifically, but he apologizes and tries his best to be nice to the LGBT. ))