Chapter 1.

"Are you ready?" Hayley asked us.

Acacia and I nodded looking at each other. It was going to be different, but at the end we were going to get used to our new lives. I turned around and said the last goodbye to my mom. Almost crying, she hugged me tight as if she wasn't letting me go. I looked at her and we both smiled. She let go my hand and she walked away. I looked over again where she was but she was gone, she had left. Great. We discussed about me leaving, we ended up arguing as always.. But she thanked me for doing this for her. Anyway I promised her I would be back.

Then it came the difficult part, the last and worst goodbye, yeah my brother. I hugged him and started sobbing on his shoulder. I was going to miss him like crazy.

"Maddy don't cry please, else I will start crying" He told me smiling down at me.

"I will miss you Matt"

"I will miss you too buthole, but I'll be here for you whenever you need me okay? We will skype and chat whenever you want."

"Thanks for being like this with me"

"Like what?"

"For caring"

"You are my little sister lazy, I will always care.. but now is time for you to take care of yourself. Be safe, please."

"I will, I love you"

"Love you too Maddy" He said as we ended the hug. He half smiled at me and left my hand go. I smiled at him, kissed his cheek and walked near Acacia to wait for Hale who was also saying the last goodbyes to her family.

I was leaving home and starting a new life, the one I had wanted for years. This is like every girl dream, to live with her closest best friends. Hale and Acacia, the ones that I had known since I was in primary school, or even before. Starting a new life and leaving mom and Matt alone. Maybe it was one of the best choices for everyone.. At least it was what I believed.

Although I was going to miss them really bad, this time I had to make something for them, specially for my mother. Now she should only take care about herself and not worry about me or Matt as he has moved to his new house just blocks away from my mother. I promised of calling her whenever I could, although I wasn't going to. She wouldn't care that much if I was okay or what I was up to, if we are going to see again or if I'm ever coming back... Matt would understand this, he will be the only one in contact with me back at home.

I took my suitcases and we got checked. After showing all the papers and documents to one of the ladies on the train station, I sat between Hale and Acacia on a bench and waited for our train to be called. We waited over half an hour until a lady through speakers called for the same number as in our tickets.

I was not in a good mood at all and neither having the best time. I was getting pissed off because Acacia was always, and when i say always I really mean always, talking about her boyfriend Nick. I know that she missed him badly and she was excited to see him, but why she must talk about him all day? Hale always told me that it was because I had never had a serious relationship, in fact I had never been in love... Maybe my last boyfriend Tyler, but he doesn't counts as one for being a such a dick.

But maybe it wasn't that. Nick was a well-looking boy, you could call him a 'frat boy', but there was something about him that didn't fit me at all. And worst of all is that now we have to live with him. I think that this is one of the bad things of this new start. Seeing him everyday. I hope we get along each other better, well at least he makes Acacia happy..

"Nick will be waiting for us when we arrive" Caci told us once again.

"So how are we going to sleep?" Hale changed the subject of the conversation. She looked at me and already knew that I was uncomfortable that Acacia was still talking about him.

"Um, I think you two are going to share a room. You know that if we succeed with high school and work we will be able to have our own flat!" Caci said a bit excited.

"Hopefully..." I murmured, but they got to hear

"New home just for the three of us, right?" Hale said looking at Caci.

"Yep" she said. "Just for us, that's why we are moving, the three of us living alone!"

Acacia knew that I didn't like Nick, she was trying to make the best but it wasn't working. I hope that by now he has changed, I hadn't seen him since almost a year now.. The last time I remember him being a bit show off and a complete dick.

I loved the fact that the three of us knew that we were moving for the same reason, to live together, no boys. Well this was just an exception. When we could afford a flat for the three of us we are moving in there, and Caci and Nick would continue seeing each other any day.

The line to get in the train was getting shorter and we were the next ones. I gave my ticket train to the woman, she cut a little part of it and gave it back to me. Then Acacia and Hale did the same and we walked to the platform indicated on the ticket. We entered to the train, looked for our seats and got everything ready. I sat next to the window, Hale at the middle and Acacia next to the corridor. I just wanted to sleep. Though I tried, I couldn't. I closed my eyes again, but nothing..

I took out my earphones and my iPhone from my bag, maybe some music would help. But again, nothing. I listened almost half of the songs in it and yet I couldn't sleep. The whole trip I thought that lying to my mom made me feel really miserable, that made me stay awake and not sleep. At least Matt knew it, but Julia not. The only thing in my mind was that what I did was wrong, I had never lied to my mom like this actually. Telling her that I was moving to my grandma's over Brisbane when I was actually moving to another city over here, Sydney.