Chapter 4- The inter-high

-----(the first day of the inter-high)

The team had gotten used to Hinata's asthma and and made sure that there was an inhaler stored in his locker in the club room, because surprisingly enough the small mandarin forgot it quite often, which explained the longer trips 'to the bathroom' when he was actually walking or more likely staggering, to the nurses office.

The team had Hinata take it easy the day before so he would be okay the day of the tournament with its back to back games. He was all ready to go until they reached the building, got inside and put their things down. Hinata went through his bag in search of his water bottle when he found out he did not have his inhaler, he started rummaging through the bag quickly and pointlessly.

Suga noticed as did Kageyama. "Hinata what's wrong, what's missing," Suga said soothingly

"Inhaler" Hinata said simply while still throwing stuff around his bag. The entire team froze before Ukai started trying to tell Kiyoko to run to the gym and get the one out of his locker, but Kageyama beat him to it, he knew that the school was an hour away and it would be two hours before Hinata could get the inhaler if he needed it, he made a decision.

"I'm going to the pharmacy I'll be back soon!" he yelled as he dashed out of the room at full speed. He had learned that they recently started selling them over the counter so he didn't need a prescription to get it and he knew where the pharmacy was due to last night's research of any hospital like buildings in the area in case there was an emergency.

While Kageyama was away, the game had started and they had to use Suga as the setter instead of Kageyama, luckily Hinata knew the hand signals so it wasn't that difficult and they won the first set and were ahead in the second one, that was when Kageyama blasted open the door with a loud 'bang' and ran in, pointed at Hinata and stuffed the new inhaler in the boys bag, side pocket where it was easily accessible if needed. Hinata was so touched that Kageyama had missed most of their first game for him.

Ukai switched the setters immediately saying that running to the pharmacy and back was a good enough warm up.

Luckily there were no accidents that day and everything went smoothly.

A.N...so um I'm a shit author and I'm so sorry legit this was written so long ago and I just didn't post it because I forgot...I feel so so bad so um yeah here's this chapter, Ima maybe post the next one in a minute because its already mostly written I think...um so I'm one of those weird people who goes "and here's a story idea" and chases it without finishing the last so um yeah oops... but yeah I will try to do the new chapter, I have a Kuroo x oc/nameless character one-shot as well, and because I am Bi trash I'm currently trying to write a Kiyoko x reader fic which currently has like maybe 3 paragraphs so yeah...bye !