1 | AND THATS ON JET LAG

yeah but clapping is just hitting yourself because you like something

I hate myself

who taught the first teacher?

I'm gonna die

I stare down in distaste at the black and yellow caterpillar looking thing on the edge of my white adidas. I use my other shoe to crush it and frown when it ( surprisingly ) dies and it's microscopic intestines are smeared across the side of my shoe.

hm
cute

I turn to see Kaia also staring down at the - now deceased - creature, her face contorted in mild disgust. A hoarse laugh forces itself from my throat before I'm silenced by her checkered Vans jabbing into my shin.

who the fuck wears vans to a fucking entrance exam

oh shit those are my vans

this bitch

The blondie at the front continues to talk, his words melting into a large blur of incomprehensible yelling. I stare at him intently as I ponder my existence and let jet lag get the best of me.

who is he

why do I recognise him

oh shit is that present mic

I'm too sleep deprived for this shit

Yet another yawn erupts from of my throat, the back of my hand raises up to my mouth again as my face scrunches into one that vaguely resembles grandmother Catherine at Christmas dinner

that's like the 4th one in 15 minutes

"Rai—" Kaia begins, her voice low as she runs a hand through rosey pink hair, her blue eyes rolling to the back of her eye sockets like the well-practiced egirl she is.

"Kaia, please, it's just sad now." I whisper-shout back before she can tell me to (& I quote) "stop choking on ghost dick" for the 3rd time in approximately 10 minutes.

She doesn't say anything in response so I turn towards her, our eyes meet and I notice the mischievous glint growing in her blue orbs. She turns away from me without saying another word and for a moment I actually expect her to raise her hand and tell them that I'm diStRactIng heR or some shit.

But instead, to my surprise, she lets out a yawn, slightly louder and considerably longer than my own, a smug smile sets onto her pink lips as she closes her mouth.

My mouth parts in shock because is— is that competition I smell??

"Alright dickhead, let's fucking go." I murmur, the English falling from my lips in a exhausted blur of words.

Another, fairly loud, yawn - this time forced - stretches from my throat and my eyes begin to water.

Kaia claps silently, nodding her head, all sense of interest in the presentation now down the drain but before she can continue, a yawn so powerful and prolonged emerges from the boy to my left. A yawn so powerful and prolonged that it blocks my ears let alone his ears.