william

chapter one

you have one new voicemail from will.

william : "hey call me back i'm not done talking to you. you can't ignore me your mine's now!"

alexis was now scared and annoyed listening to her voicemail. why was he doing this to her doesn't he remember that they are technically family?she has to do something about this. or make him stop calling her.

alexis : "will the conversation is over i don't want you calling me you need to stop!"

william : "i will never stop until you agree until then i will keep calling you"

alexis : "omg if you don't stop i will call the police and you know what will happen then"

william : "you wont get out of this not until you die and that won't happen soon so get used to it"

alexis hung up the phone it was now 12 'o'clock and she had school the next day she was so pissed she couldn't hardly sleep at night.

the next day

tillie : "hey alexis, you look tired what happened?"

alexis : "my god brother he won't stop calling me"

tillie :"calling you about what? and girl don't stress about him you should be stressing over basketball season you know you need to work on your rebounds!"

alexis : "i know don't remind me."

the bell rings and they had to go to class.

finally home

william : "yo alexis why you hang up on me you know the convo wasn't over"

alexis :"well to me it was and you know this would never work people including your parents would start questioning us and we both don't want that do we!"

william : "your just over reacting nobody would know it's our little secret."

alexis : "yeah whatever stop calling me like i'm a dealer that's so annoying"

ashton: "hey guy's i will just act like i didn't hear your little convo and go down stairs and tell my parents about your little secret"

alexis : "ash please don;t say a word you can get your brother in big trouble dumbass!"

william : "really bro you wouldn't dare. i will beat your ass if you say anything"

ashton : "i won't tell or maybe i will"

william : "don't do it i swear to god if you do..."