Chapter 14: Plans ♡

Jimin's POV:

Urgh. My head hurts. What's the time? It's 10:13.
I should get up. I walked to the kitchen to make myself some Tea Lemonade. I should get my day started. I wonder what Ariana's upto. After I made the drink, memories of last night flashed in my mind and suddenly I grew hatred to the drink. I threw it across the room making a spoilage everywhere. I hate this.

Everywhere I go, everything I do reminds me of her and I can't take this. Why is she so cruel?! She didn't have to cheat on me?! Why does this always happen to me? Every one of my ex girlfriends have all left me to go to Jungkook instead. Am I not that handsome? Or did I not meet their standards? They all toyed with my emotions and I thought Ariana was different. She made me feel different. She made me feel as I was everything to her. She really made me feel that I was the only boy in the world and we were meant for eachother. But those feelings are gone now. She can have Jungkook. Jungkook can have her.

Ariana's POV:

I woke up beside Jungkook and I looked at his face and I couldn't help but smile. This boy is crazy, but I love him. WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. DID I JUST SAY THAT?! AM I FALLING FOR JEON JUNGKOOK?! Oh no, remember Ariana, you belong to Jimin, not him come on come on come on. But Jimin doesn't like me anymore, so what? Nonono, Ari stop it.

"You know you wanna be mine, Ariana. Stop it," Jungkook said in a low tone.
"PFFT, no I don't," I lied.
Okay maybe I'm falling for Jungkook and maybe, I don't want to stop.
"Well, whatever," he got up and stretched his arms.
"Let me take you out today," he spoke.
"Why? I was going to work on music,"
"You can do that later, I want to take you to a nice restaurant. I'm going home and I'll be back at 6:26 exactly,"
"Why 6:26? Why is the time so specific? Why not 6:25?"
"I don't care, I'm collecting you, so I'll decide the time." He got out of bed.
He came towards me and kissed my cheek.
"Don't worry about Jimin. Just stick to our plan? Okay?"
I nodded and he left. I looked at him outside my window to see him waving at me sweetly. Ahh, this is why I'm falling in love with him! Stop it Jungkook!

Omg! What will I wear?! He's coming back to collect me in 8 hours. I have to take a shower quickly and get out and tell Victoria to do my hair, because I like it when she does it.

I'll wear this

I'll wear this.. is it too casual? Will he like it? Lemme call him..
"Hi Kook, is it okay if I wear casual clothing?"
"I was just about to make plans for a fancy restaurant, but we can go somewhere else where we don't dress up really fancy? Yeah?"
"Actually, no it's fine. I'll wear fancy clothing. You make the reservations like you wanted to," I giggled.
"You sure? We can go another time?"
"No, no it's okay! Don't worry"
"Alright, bye Kookie!,"
"Hey, Ariana?"
"Yeah,"
"Look good for me tonight,"
"I-uhm-I will try to.." and with that I hung up the phone.
He made my heart beat so fast. He made me smile and he sent butterflies down my stomach. What if Jungkook is the one for me and not Jimin? Ahh, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. I think I'm falling out of love with you. Better get dressed...
Let's look for a cute dress.... hmmm.. how aboutttt...
This dress is cute. I'll wear this..