Chapter 17: The Surprise ♡

Jungkook's POV:

I waited for this moment for so long. Finally the day has come. I love Ariana so much, and finally I'll finally get to express it!
She's always been here for me and now I can finally be here for her, all day, all night. She'll just need to shout my name and I'll be there to comfort her. I love her so much, and I appreciate her so much that now I get to show her how much I love her.

I'm so glad Ariana chose me to be her boyfriend. If it were to be anyone else, I wouldn't be able to stand it! Here she comes, I took a picture of Ariana while she was walking towards my car so I can mark this beautiful day.

Ariana's POV:

Ariana's POV:

Okay, all you need to do is tell him you don't like him anymore.
What will I say? What if I say nothing but gibberish? What if I forget something? Ok so I'll say, umm, Jungkook, you were very nice, I like Jimin, okay bye.

Yeah...

No...

Maybe...?

I think that's too harsh...

Hmmm.... I'll say.. Dear sweet Jungkook... No Ariana this isn't a letter. Gosh, why am I so dumb? Ahh, im getting closer to his car, oh no... wait why'd he take a picture of me? I feel so bad now. I don't want to break his heart, but you can't be two-timing!!!

Okay, I locked eyes with Jungkook and the sheer happiness in his glossy orbes made me so hurt because soon there will be tears coming out of his eyes because I upset him. Why is breaking up with someone so hard?!

"You look gorgeous Ariana," he spoke
"Thank you..." I looked down.
"Actually Jungk-" he interrupted me.
"Nonononononono. Whatever it is, it can wait. I just want to treat my girlfriend out today," he smiled.
"Bu-"
"Nope. Later,"

I sighed in defeat. I guess I'll tell him when the day is over.

------------------------------

We finished eating and all day I felt so guilty for not telling him already. He said he's going to get to his surprise now and I really, really just want this day to be over with.

We were driving for so long, and every time I tried to ask where we were going, he would tell me it's a surprise and continue singing my songs that he was playing in the car.

"Right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time, finish the lyric Ariana!"
"Aint got no tears left to cry..." I sang quietly.
"Come on more energetic!"

Okay might as well, give him a good time, don't be such a kill joy.

"OH I JUST WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME, WE ON ANOTHER MENTALITY OHH, AIN'T GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY!" I sang, and soon he joined in.

we arrived after 10-13 minutes of driving. I tried looked out of the window when Jungkook suddenly covered my eyes.
"It's a surprise, open them when I say so..." he giggled in my ear.
"Look, Jungkoo-"
"Shhhh, just close your eyes and wait until I come out,"
And I did exactly that. I didn't open my eyes until I heard the door open.