Chapter 3

Hey guys, it took me a while to get this up, but I started school again soooo, updates may be a little harder. I'm actually doing this instead of a paper :) I am such a good student, oh well. 

I do not own Naruto, this i just my fan fiction. I do own the character of Kimiko, and whoever i so please to bring into the story later. :p in this you kinda get a hint of what Kimiko is able to do, but the full extent of her power and her past are still hidden. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been walking for a while. The man we were escorting was all around average. Not to tall or short, not ugly just slightly cute. He was very plain. He talked politely with Lee, Gai and Tenten. Neji and I walked quietly keeping an eye out for any bandits. I wonder why this plain man needed guards anyway? What did he have that was worth stealing?

At this pace and having to stop the night, we would be there by tomorrow evening. I sighed thinking how long this was taking. Neji heard me sigh and looked over slightly curious. I looked away.

It was starting to get dark, and so far there head yet to be any sort of attack. Maybe we would get lucky. Gai decided this was far enough for the night and we made camp. I was on first watch and I watched out as they ate.

I began to get a weird feeling, and I sensed someone was near. Very casually I reached back and pulled out a knife. I held it so it was concealed in my palm, so I wouldn’t tip them off I knew. My eyes were whipping around looking for any threat.

Then a ninja came lunging towards us. I threw my knife and it hit him right in the throat. More came out of the trees and we were officially under attack.

The ninja I hit was on the ground dead, with my knife in his throat. I needed to get it back. I jumped up, and began fighting the attackers. I was punching and kicking them, slowly getting closer to my knife.

I had just kicked away a ninja, just a foot away from my knife when a big man landed in front of me. He towered over and his muscles made him three times my size. He smirked down at me. I threw a kick but he caught it and threw me away. He was strong. Then he flashed and he was right before me. And fast! I was surprised. He punched me in my stomach and I flew back.

I got up quickly but my ribs protested telling me I probably had a few broken ribs. Alright, I was going to have to use more than Taijutsu. I kept that neutral expression on my face. I did some hand signs and used an old jutsu. “Directed Lightning Jutsu.” The look of shock on his face was priceless. They never expected me to use the jutsus I did.

I aimed my arm out at him and lightning flowed out in a powerful blast. He moved to dodge it, but he wasn’t faster than lightning. I hit his arm making him yell out. I smirked. I took a moment to look around and I saw Gai and his team fighting ninjas. They were all busy. Tenten was standing in front of the man we were to protect but she was pushing off any ninja that got close.

I looked back to the big guy, my opponent. Two ninjas had got to him to offer help. He was looking furious. He pushed them off him and looked at me with plain fury in his eyes. “Get that bitch.” The ninja nodded and then came after me.

I noticed the two ninja now after me were wearing different outfits from all the others. It was like a plain dark green suit, covering all of their bodies. Then they wore identical white masks with half a face drawn. One had the left side and the other had the right.

The came running at me, and I did fast hand signs again. I slammed my hands down to the ground and said “Earth’s Prison Jutsu.” The ground before me became like quicksand, but more watery. It sucked them down faster. The two ninja got sucked down till nothing but their necks and head was above the ground. I did one quick sign. “Scorch.” The ground hardened around them. They weren’t going anywhere.