Chapter 13- Saving Kakashi-san.

Kurisana's POV

Everyone turned to look at me in confusion as Kakashi spoke, "How does Zabuza know you?"

I sighed as I looked up at the sky, refusing to meet their gaze as I spoke, "He looked after me for a couple months when I was ten years old."

Zabuza chuckled as he stared us down at us.

"Lets see how strong you are, Kuri-chan." He teased, making me sigh as Zabuza and his sword disappeared.

"He's standing on the water!" Sakura yelled out, pointing at Zabuza's form.

Sensory, or just good eyesight?

Forming a hand-seal, he used his Hidden Mist no Jutsu, shrouding us in mist.

Abruptly closing my eyes, I focused on the connection between Kurama's soul and mine.

I was vaguely aware of killer instinct echoing around me, along with words, but focused on enhancing my senses until they were a little sharper than before.

I opened my eyes, now having a better sense of what was around me.

The bridge builder shifted nervously, making me sigh as I was reminded of the mission.

Protect the bridge builder. 

"The cherry blossom brat and the ramen kid can handle that- you and the emo should lead an offensive attack to support your sensei."

"Don't worry," Kakashi called, "I'll protect you with my life."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that..." Zabuza trailed off from behind us.

Eyes widening, I shoved Sauske and Tazuna away as well as drawing out a kunai, just as Zabuza brought his sword down.

Kakashi-san appeared in front of me, a kunai held up as he struggled to balance the force of the sword.

The entire group moved back to create space.

Ducking to the side, he moved out of the way and appeared behind Zabuza, holding up a kunai to his throat.

"You're finished" Kakashi called cooly, making Naruto cheer loudly and Sakura's eyes flicker with a positive emotion.

Normally Haku would have done something already.

"Kurisana... Zabuza's chakra... I think he's a clone." Kurama informed, making my eyes widen.

"Kakashi- san!" I called, making him look up as me in confusion as another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi with a knife to his neck.

He looked back in shock, watching the water clone of Zabuza dispersed right in front of his eyes.

"Oh my god," Kurama started, "So Zabuza tricked Kakashi who tricked Zabuza who tricked Kakashi?"

"It would appear so." I replied, calming myself down as I reminded myself that they were all just clones.

"Seems it is really you that is finished, Kakashi." Zabuza exclaimed, making everyone except me gasp in shock.

Kakashi sliced the neck of the clone in front of him, making it turn to water.

He looked back in shock as he ducked under Zabuza's sword, however with Zabuza's quick thinking, he dug his sword into the ground and dealt Kakashi with a kick that sent him flying. 

My eyes narrowed as he was sent into the water. 

That's not normal water... Then before... When he was using the hidden mist jutsu... He was preparing for this!