Chapter 22- Why They Die.

Kurisana's POV

I caught my breath before looking up at Haku.

"This battle is already finished. I have marked you with my hirashin, I will be able to teleport to you now." I stated, looking directly at where Haku was.

"I'm sorry Kurisana," Haku began, his voice echoing across the mirrors, "I cannot give in now. I will continue to serve Master Zabuza until my last breath."

"So be it." I mumbled, sweeping a bloodied finger across my bandage, watching as my tanto poofed out.

It was a special one that I had practiced with when training under Zabuza.

It was a very strange and unique weapon that was like no other.

Then again, that was to be expected seen as this was one of the final prototypes used to model the Seven Swords of the Mist.

The tanto was almost as long as a katana, yet it was double-edged.

It could recognize chakra, and if it ever broke, your chakra would be consumed and the blade would be fixed.

There were also thousands of seals on the sword, allowing you to explode an enemy on contact, seal items (or corpses) into the scroll at the base of the sword, among other basic actions that can be preformed in seals.

If you ever ran out, you can infuse ink with your chakra and paint new seals directly onto the sword, and when the ink is wiped off, your chakra remains imprinted on the sword.

As I grabbed onto the handle, the sword gave a satisfied glow, thousands of inscriptions glowing blue as they shifted to different positions along the weapon.

I pointed the end of the sword at Haku, watching as the seals slowly stopped moving and began to fade away.

"That sword..." Haku murmured in thinly veiled shock, narrowing his eyes as he threw senbon from inside the mirrors.

"Clever boy. He doesn't want to get his ass killed so he's throwing his toys from inside the mirror." Kurama hissed, sighing at the end of his speech.

Channeling chakra to one of the seals in my tanto I gave it a wide swing, sending out a burst of focused chakra, making all the senbon clatter to the ground.

"Good try Kurisana, but I win." Haku stated, making my eyes widen in shock as I heard his voice a little ways behind me.

Haku was standing above Naruto, both of my shadow clones disappearing in a cloud of smoke as they were pierced with multiple senbon.

What! How! His marker is still behind me!

"Wait! Kurisana, he's-" Kurama began, but was cut off my me teleporting to Naruto's mark.

I watched as Haku swung down his arm, the senbon getting merely inches away from Naruto's now awakened body before I caught his wrist in my fist.

As I stopped his attack, I quickly swung my tanto in a forward slash, cutting through his torso.

"N-Nee-Chan? Y-You did it!" Naruto shouted as he woke up, even though he was covered in a red liquid.

I nodded, sealing away my tanto as I looked down at him.

The blood... It's changing color and becoming clear...

"DAMMIT KURISANA, HE WAS A WATER CLONE!" Kurama roared, making my eyes widen as I heard the piercing sound of needles come from behind me.