problems with tacos

Taylor pov

“ Damn it Tae what the fuck you go and do that for I told you just let me do handled I told you that we were not going to fall in love with her. I’m in control not Tae, not T and certainly not TY. I just don’t know what to do with you guys I mean no one kind find out about you, you have to stay hidden.

“ But Taylor I want to hang out with Melanie and become friends.” T says

“ To fucking bad.” Taylor says resurfacing.

“ Hey I just want to get in her pants no one said anything about love and plus she soft I could feel it when I hugged her,” tae says coming to the surface. Taylor pushes him back down and just hope that TY just wouldn’t pop up because once he was out there was no stopping trouble. He was the reason we went to jail in the first place. He over controlling and a bigger player than tae. He the one everyone at school likes to hang out with well him and tae. Me I just relax while they work the magic I’m also the heartbreaker the one besides tee not afraid to make a girl cry but I didn’t make crystal cry that was something else a whole other personality.

            If you haven’t figured it out yet I have different personalities. The first time I figure out I had them was after my dad tried to rape me they just all started coming out at once. Dad was afraid but TY was the one to really send him over the edge. TY just went crazy pyshco on everything and none of us could stop him he to strong when he out no one can control him but himself and I hated that. That why we all stick tighter and plot against him how to defeat him. T was like my sensitive personality he wanted friends, and to go shopping and cry over dumb moves that definitely was not going to happen that’s why he only in charge when were finding a outfit or writing a emotions speech. Tae was the player/ nerd. He likes to play with the woman but when they come to the house all angry and stuff T is always the one that’s have to calm them down.

   I’m Taylor the one that keeps the all and check. I don’t let them out much unless it’s absolutely necessary which is not that offend I guess but it’s good enough. I like to keep to myself most of the time when I’m not being a jerk or normal type. You can also tell when one personality is on because of the way we were our clothes. T wears his jean on the way up, tae slight sags and uses a belt, Ty just sags and I wear mine how ever I feel that day you might think I’m crazy. Yeah I am. The doctor said I made up one personality for every emotion that I was missing or feeling at the time.  T was for the lack of friends. Tae for the lack of love that I wanted but never gotten. And Ty is for the anger that I held against my father.

Mealine  pov.

I come out of the bathroom after another ten minutes. I had to tinkle, fix my hair and make up and just a mental boost. Taylor was sitting at the table and it was looking like he was having a debate in his mind until he looked up to see me. “ Damn bout time what you do go in there and take a dump.” He said with a stupid smirk on his face.

“ No I was just doing what girls do in the bathroom.”

“ Having hot bathroom fucks and making out?”

“ Is that what you think happens in a girls bathroom?” I said arching my eyebrow

“ No that what every man thinks what happen in a girls bathroom. Maybe not homosexuals.”

“ hmm I surprise you didn’t say fags or homo’s. And no that dose not happen in girls bathroom we fix are hair and make up and take pictures,”