It aint that serious ma;-;

It was a dark and stormy evening... I was in bed, literally on the verge of sleeping, when all of a sudden, i feel a pair of eyes looking at me.
I look up and see billie eyelash, staring at me as i sleep.
"Bills what da heel? Im trying to sleep" i glared at her. HOW dare she awake me from my beauty rest?!
"Im sorry master, but i-i-"
"well c'mon! I don't have all night!"
"Well i think Justin has lice.."
"Which Justin? Bieber or- oh who am i kidding? Of course it's Bieber"
Billie nodded and crawled out of the room.
"BIEBER GET YOUR STUPID ASS OVER HERE!!" He shuffled in.
"What did i tell you about hanging around selena, you and i both know she has the devils bug!"
"Im sorry b-but i love her!"
*everyone gasped*
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WORD?"
*Thunder crashes. Rami, god of maleks appears in a gust of smoke*
"Justin shut yo stupid ass up. Ain't nobody said they loved u" rami spoke in his bhad bhabie voice.
"But she said-"
"She ain't said nun, now take yo ass back to bed" rami cut Justin off.
"Ugh thanks for coming to set things straight, i don't know what im going to do with him?" I shook my head.
"Its okay gurl, just call me if you eva need anythang!"
"Will do" i smiled, rami disappeared and i finally fell asleep... Life was gucci...