Bro brockhapmton said wut?

Awww it felt nice just to sit outside and crack open a cold one... Without the boys.
"Yo, toss me a beer!" Matt called out as he walked up my driveway. I shook it real hard and chucked that bitch at em'.
"Here grease stain!" He tried to catch it but he only weighed like 90 pounds because of all the crack he smoked, so instead it knocked him over.
"Whoa man, whats your dEal?" He asked, trying to pull himself back up.
"You, you pothead! I'm sick of you coming over and stealing all my beer!" I yelled at him, i was sick of his bs.
"Sorry man, but i don't have that much money at the moment... I spent it all on crack lol." He giggled and scratched the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, i wish you would just drop dEad."
At that instant, kevin our gay brockhapmton LORD, came down from the heavens.
"Matt wtf you doin bro?" He said, bitch face on!
"Kevin! Wazzam, haven't seen you since you got called into the office!" Matt walked up to give kevin a handshake. But kevin folded his hands and rolled his eyes.
"ACTUALLY, i got called into HEAVEN... big diff bro.."
"Same thing" matt shrugged off kevs disinterest and smiled.
I just sat back and let the two argue, i honestly wanted to see this all play out. So i cracked open a beer and unfortunately, it was the one i shook and chucked at matt so when i opened it, it fRinkin blew my face off.
So now im just chillin with kev in heaven, watching matt raid my freezer lol.