Chapter 23: No, bad idea

"What school trip?" I ask Todoroki as he looks at me confused, I think my voice seemed worried

"We are going to a training camp, for a few weeks. Strength training." He replies as a million scenarios played in my head about all the stuff that could go wrong. We arrived at the door of our classroom, "what's wrong (y/n)?"

"Don't go Todoroki." I speak quietly looking at the ground.

"I have to go, it will be good for our training." He replies as I felt anger run through me. What's this anger? It's a boiling rage, my hands are shaking and my whole being wants to punch something. I try to calm my breathing as I push the door and walk in with out looking at him.

"Good morning!" Uraruka shouts as I walk in, I flinch slightly. God I'm so jumpy. I think I have a right though. I try walking to my desk as tears well up in my eyes. I just don't want Todoroki hurt. My mother is out there, she could take him at any second.

"Are you okay?" Someone asks as I jump slightly. My heart starts pounding as I look around quickly. Paranoia.

Paranoia

Paranoia

Paranoia

Paranoia

"Are you okay (l/n)?" I hear Aizawa ask as I shake my head no, "step outside for a while okay?"

I nod yes as I get up and look at all of there faces, they all are lookin at me with pity.

I glance back at Todoroki and he is looking at me confused and worried. No pity. I love you.

I stand outside of the classroom and try to regulate my breathing. Imagines of last night flashing through my head. She could be doing this, she never told me all of her Powers. That or I'm going crazy.

"Hey." I hear a flat voice as ai jump slightly and look towards it. Todoroki.

"H-hey." I try to steady my voice as I stand up and face him.

"What's the matter you've been acting weird?" He asked walking up to me, lingering his hand over my shoulder. I nodded as he placed it gently on it and brought me into a hug, "please tell me what's wrong."

I wrap my hands around him and hug him tightly. Just wanting to feel that he is still here and that she can't take him.

"Nothing just had really bad nightmares last night, it involved you." I explain as he pulled away and scanned my face.

"What happen." He questioned

"Just flashbacks from the past, but this time you were there too, right next to me getting the same treatment. That was the worse part." I respond as he pulls me into a quick hug again

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, I still get nightmares like that sometimes." He explained as he smiled the finest smile at me, "I'm okay. You're mother can't get you here."

"Okay," I smiled a big smile at him

"I haven't seen that smile in a while." He responded as he leaned closer to me. I glance from his eyes to his lips and just go for if. I grab his collar and place his lips on mine. He waste no time in kissing me back as we part for a second and I see flames dancing on half of him.

"Can't control you're quirk?" I playfully say as his face turns almost as red as his hair.

"That.. that hasn't happened before." He mumbled backing away as he fanned his fire side

"So cute.." I whispered watching the flames die down quickly as he got back his composure, "we should get back to class."

"Are you feeling better?" He questioned glancing around

"Yea is something wrong?" I question as he shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He smoke in a dead tone as he walked away. That was weird. I walked in the classroom and took me seat ready for the lesson. Once Shoto got back Aizawa explained the field trip and how it is important for us to go, and we'll only go if we pass are test. I've got this in the bag, but I could see Mina, kiminari, and Kirishima all hit there head on the desk.

I love those guys. I chuckle slightly as we all plan to study and with who. I glance over at Todoroki as he passes me a note.

'Come over and study'

I write on the back quickly and hand it to him

'Will your dad kill me?'

He looks at it and writes back

'No for some reason he likes you.'

I read the message over and over again trying to comprehend it. I write back and hand it to him.

'Gross. How do I undo that'

I hear Todoroki try to keep a laugh in as I chuckle slightly too.

The rest of the day was quite boring, normal school stuff and after what seemed like forever we were finally let out of school.

"Will you wait here for a while?" Aizawa asked me before I could leave, I looked at Todoroki quickly

"I'll wait by the gate." He spoke monotone as he kept walking.

"What's up?" I ask sitting on one of the desks.

"Are you okay? What happened today in class?" He questioned as I tried to make an expression letting him know they are always listening.

"Just got scared about the school trip and how my mother might attack me." I respond actually telling the truth because it could fit in context.

"It's okay, they have no way of knowing where we are going." Aizawa replied as I nodded in response.

"I know just freaked me out for a second, it's it okay if I go now?" I question as Aizawa nods. I run out of the classroom and meet up with Todoroki quickly.

"Ready to go study?" He asked as we walk towards his house.

"Yea!" I respond happily as a small smile forms on his face. I stare at him for a while, taking his his pretty boy features. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom around this time, and was the perfect background to the beautiful boy. I take out my phone quickly and start taking pictures of him. I get a good five before he notices and frowns.

"Aw I'm sorry you just looked so handsome!" I say quickly putting my phone away.

"You liar." He whispers under his breath

"Hey are you calling me a liar!" I question as he laces his fingers with mine.

"I ain't calling you a truther." He mumbles as a smirk rises to his face.

"W-wa-.. Wait! Wait you know memes!!" I question loudly as he tries to his his smile

"No one will believe you." He speaks as his smile grows wider.

"How far is your knowledge? How deep are you into the memes??" I question as he glances over at me.

"That's for me to know, and for you to forever wonder about." He replies as I stop in my tracks as he keeps walking

"You sick bastard." I whisper as Jog to catch up to him.

"I love you." He dead pans as he looks at me with a serious face.

"I love you too Shoto."