Chapter 1

(Deans P.O.V)

I wiped the blood off my machete as I sheathed it, leaning up against the door of my baby. I was covered in filth, it was disgusting. I drained a beer , crunching the can and tossing it in the pile of rotting, decapitated corpses as I lit a match tossing it on top of the petroleum soaked bodies.

I tossed my machete in the back seat and got in and took off towards the motel. The radio blaring "no rest for the wicked" as I peeled down the highway. Tires screeching on pavement as I pulled into the motel. I parked the car and got out. Heading into the room. Sammy was waiting for me as soon as I walked in.

"What the hell Dean?" He huffed as he glared at me.

I rolled my eyes as I walked past him and entered the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower, enjoying the steaming hot water. Watching as tge blood of those bloodsucking asshats disappear down the drain. 

After my shower I got dressed in a fresh pair of jeans and pulled on a shirt.
I sat at the small table by the window and opened up Sammy's laptop.

"Dean." He stated as he stared at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine, i needed a good hunt and I'm good. Now do me a favor and hand me a beer"

Sammy eyes me for a few seconds before sighing and grabbing me a beer handing it over to me.

"So. I got us a case" I stated as I popped off the top of my beer, sipping it lightly. As I turned the laptop towards him.

He took it from me and started reading before leaning back. "Dean. This states animal attack. And in that region it's not uncommon."

"We've gone for a lot less" I stated as I headed out towards the car.

I heard Sammy grumbling behind me. As we got in the car. "So where is this place" he huffed as I turned on the car.

"Mystic Falls, Virginia" I said as I pulled out of the driveway and onto the highway.

💠💠💠

(Kol's P.O.V)

I couldn't believe what Elijah did. I was finally free. I could breathe again, feed again. I was going to rip Niklaus to shreds when I got the chance. I would play nice for my siblings sake but Niklaus would suffer.

I was currently having a nice bourbon when he walked in and my heart skipped a beat. Everyone faded out of the room, even Niklaus who was busy with a certain blonde vampire, it was obviously a distraction but I didn't care as I was lost in the man's candy green eyes. He wore a suit and the way he walked. It reminded me of a predator. A man not to be messed with.

He met my eyes for a few seconds before he found a seat ordering a few shots of tequila. I shouldn't have tuned in but I couldn't help it as a sasquatch of a man sat down across from him. Wearing the same matching suit.

"So. The coroner said it was an animal attack however I couldn't see it because the body was already buried. So I did some digging. Mystic Falls has a history of animal attacks. I think their is a case here" the sasquatch stated as the waitress brought back the mans drink.

The man nodded as he took a sip. I couldn't stop myself I had to know him. I got up and Niklaus grabbed my shoulder. "Am I boring you brother"

"Yes you are, pardon me" I shrugged off his hand as I headed towards them listening to their conversation as I approached.

"Okay. So you go dig up what you can about the town and I'll interview a few of the locals" the gorgeous man smiled.

The giant rolled his eyes as he got up and left and I smiled as I sat down. "Hello Darling. I couldn't help but over here you want to interview a few locals, are you a reporter"

The man chuckled as he pulled out a notepad and a pen. "Yes. I wrote for the local Gazette. What's your name?"

I grinned as I studied his perfect face. "My Names Kol Mikaelson and what's your name love"

He wrote my name on his pad. "So Kol. What do you do for a living?"

I though about that before answering. "I model also I crete music and I'm somewhat of a culinary artist"

He chuckled as he scribbled something and eipped it out handing it to me. "Call me and we can continue this interview." He got up and buttoned his blazer.

"Wait love. What's your name" I asked as I stood up watching as he walked away.

He paused before spinning around accidentally bumping into making me stumble and he caught me. Our lips inches from eavh others. "Dean" he said as we just gazed into each others eyes.

💠💠💠

Kinda Different Fan Fic lol.
Love to here any comnents or Ideas.
darknessofworlds