I do

~Tay~

"I'm going to slap the shit out of that guy the next time I see him" Mook said while cleaning the bruise on my lips.

"Also we're going to send Patrik's ass back to Sweden" Off said.

"No! I don't want to New get more pissed at me"

"Guys can we focus on the main issue here?! We have to formulate a plan to kidnap Tay's new wife so he could talk sense to him" Earth said

"And we have Joss to deal with too. Tay, my friend, you have so many adversaries when it comes up to your new wife" Off said.

"Ouch!!!" Earth and Off said in unison when Mook pinched their ears out of nowhere.

I am glad that Earth and Off accepted me coming out to them but I know that they will tease me with New until the end of time.

It is past midnight when I decided to call up my friends and invited them to come over. I need a diversion because this past few days has been a total train wreck for me.

I also told Off, Earth and Mook about my break-up with Zee and although I am the one who messed it up they are all still here to support me.

"I know deep down guys you are mad at me because you are friends with Zee too and I am the one who messed up in our relationship but I really appreciate that it only took one call for all of you to be here" I said almost teary-eyed.

"Tay, family doesn't always mean blood, you are like a brother to all of us and even if you messed up, you will get some slap on the head from time to time but at the end of the day we are family here" Mook said.

"But what is your plan now? If this news reaches John then it is really game over for you" Off said.

"You won't like what I'm going to say but if you want to fix this then the only person who can help you is John" Mook said who finally finished cleaning my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He is the only person that New will believe or he can also be the person who will support Benji's news because he hates you" Mook explained.

"I know John. If he wanted to destroy my image in front of New, he would've done it a long time ago. I know him, he is not that kind of person"

"Things are different now. His brother is involved here, if this news goes public do you think he will choose to protect you over his brother?!"

Mook have a point, but the question is how will I explain to John everything.

"You have to made up your mind fast. Time is not your ally here" Off reminded me.

"Or we can just go with my plan. We take New in some secret location, then put Tay with him. Then we will lock down the place until New decides to marry our friend or at least until he believes him"

Earth's plan sounds really tempting but unless I wanted to get killed by John then I have to proceed with Mook's plan and have a talk with John and explain everything.

"And Zee? I know your relationship is over but you guys need closure" Mook said.

"I know but there are things that needs my immediate attention"

"If you need anything just call us again. You know we always have your back" Off tapped my shoulder.

"And if you want to go with my plan, I have my hideout ready for you" Earth said smiling.

"Screw the other plans! Count me in." Off laughed.

"You are all nuts! I always wonder why I am even in this group" Mook said who is now laughing too.