Introduction

Hey, my name is Raniya, but I Prefer Ray well at least that's what all my friends call me. I am a Stud 17 years old, brown skin, with Long hair, brown eyes, and I stand 5"11 and yes I love girls. I love them with a passion, especially light skins they just do something To me. One day I was outside playing Basketball with my Brother, Benjamin but people call him Ben. We were playing a good game of 21 I was beating his ass, as I began to score my final shot I heard a door slam from the front and we both shouted TIMEOUT and ran to the front where the UHaul was parked we both look at each other with confused faces until the Door open. When that door opened I saw an angel sent from above a fine ass girl got out the truck. She was a light skin, thick lil mama with braces, long brown curly hair and it look like she stood 5"7, her lips were so shiny with lipgloss it was making my legs weak. As she walked towards us I was getting nervous till the point where I wanted to take off and run. She finally got over to where we was standing she said "Hi my name is Ashanti, nice to meet you" and shock our hands she had a paper in her hand she said is this 523 Southlawn Dr, and I replied No that's next door, and she said thank you with a smile and Curved her hips and walked away causing me to stare at her from behind.