A Dream come True

*Ashanti's P.O.V 
It's moving Day, I'm finally getting my own apartment. Time to get on my Shit I put all my things in the back of the moving Truck and me and the guy driving the truck go along the road following the GPS System taking us along a long boring road. It was a 4 hour drive and I was exhausted. The GPS finally yell out you have reached your destination and we see three vehicles already parked in the front yard so I say to myself this can't be right so I get out to some people running up towards the driveway a tall darkskin boy with waves and a Tall fine ass Stud with a Pretty smile, she was just blushing, I got out introduced myself and asked for the directions and She said that I was located next door I smiled and thought to myself damn I'm about to live next to her this a dream come true. By the looks of her shirt her name is Ray, that's cute. I turned around and swing my hips twisting back to the moving truck, as I looked in the corner of my eye she was staring at this ass as I thought she would until I got back into the truck. We drove to the house next door and I see that Ray was playing Basketball I thought to myself I'm going to have to make her mine and nothing is going to stop me I just hope she is interested.