Stress Free

The next morning I wake up at 8:45 and started packing all of Kaliyah things clothes, shoes, purses, makeup, everything that belonged to her and threw it out on the curb and like I said I was. When I was done I sat and think I don't deserve anybody like that anyway so I wasn't really stressing about it, I'm not gonna sit around being sad about the situation I was going to get up today and go have fun with my friend Ron cause we ain't link in a while and I finally got a chance a chance to do something that I enjoy doing. I hit her up and told her I was coming to get her and she said okay. Ron real name in Ronashia but we call her Ron for short she has been my friend for years now She is a stud just like me she's 5"10 and she has good long hair, she's 17. skinny and lank. I got up straighten up my room just the way I like it, I put up new blue lights and I rearranged it and put a new bedspread on it. When I got done I got in the shower, put on. My brown Versace shirt with the headband to match with some dark blue jean pants and my Black Jordan 12s, I put my hair in my bun and put on my watches and earrings. I looked in the mirror and said "bling bling" and smiled I spray on my Ralph Lauren cologne and walked to the bathroom got on snap and made a video and posted it. I grab my keys walked out the door I texted Ron and told her that I was on my way and kept driving I was in a good mood I felt like today was my day I pull up into the city square where Ron lives and blew the horn and she came out the house she had on a green Gatorade shirt with some black pants with cuts in the knees and the Green Gatorade Jordan's 6s to match with her hair in a bun just like mines she was fresh or whatever she get in the car and I dap her up and ask her where she wants to go she said it's up to me so Shiid you know me the first place I went to was the mall City brook Mall it's big asf We both fresh as hell might as well go show our ass today, we get to the mall and I park the car, and we walk into the mall as soon as we walk into the mall the smell of food hits my nose. The first store we go to is the Hollister. Ron and I get matching pants, shirts, and hoodies , then we went to Journeys I bought a pair of colorful Filas and she bought some Vans. At this point I'm really enjoying myself as we were looking at the jewelry two girls walked up to us and one asked for my number she said her name was Nicole but everybody call her Nikki. I introduced myself and told her my name is Ray. Oinn do dark skins but I can say that this one here was fine asf she had long curly hair that stopped at her waist, brown eyes and she was short like around 5"5 or 5"6, her lips were shinning with lipgloss and she had pretty white straight teeth. I asked her how old she was she said she was 16 so she a year younger than me. She gave me her phone and I put my number in there and gave it back to her, for my contact name she put future Bae I looked at her and smiled and said you really confident and she said yes and I know you're not going to turn me down I looked back my nigga Ron and she had her arm around Nicole's Friend, unfortunately they had already knew each other from Facebook. Me and Ron smiles at one another and I pointed at Sierra and said that's you bro and she replied yea she is now, she looked up at Ron and smiled Sierra is Nicole's Friend name btw. After standing up there introducing ourselves Nicole looked at me and said can we walk around and chill with y'all I told her yes I was so happy she wanted to chill with us I wouldn't say I'm in love with her cause we just met of course but the vibe is there and I like the vibe. Me and Nicole was walking side by side as we went into Nike outlet in the corner of my eye I She was looking up at me smiling she so damn short and fine. I bought me a Nike hoodie and a hat, and we left out the store. Ron tapped me and told me that her and Sierra we're gonna catch up later and I said okay. I looked at Nicole and asked her where did she wanna go she looked at me and smiled and said " it's up to you" I told her I didn't have anything else to do so it's whatever she wants to do. She smiled at me once again, grabbed my hand and walked me around the mall where are we going, I asked she said we about to do something fun Stop asking questions I shut up and followed her lead, then we approached up to an arcade she bout 25 coins for me and her to share and she went straight to the basketball game she inserted four coins and started the game she picked up a basketball handed it to me and then said it look like you hoop let me see what you got, I smiled at her and said Bet we threw up shots until we heard the buzzer then the first game was over the score was 18-46 I looked at her and smiled and said now you know I know what I'm doing, she said I see she put 4 more coins in and shot until the buzzer went off that game I let her win she said ahaha I beat you I smiled and said you beat me. She used all the coins up on the same game, after all of the coins were gone we headed over to the food court so that we can grab a bite to eat she ordered some hot wings and cheese fries and I ordered a plate of Chinese food and we sat down and ate and caught up on each other we had so much fun getting to know one another we kinda have things in common she's allergic to tomato sauce and I'm allergic to spaghetti.  I then got on snap and recorded her sexiness captioned it "on a date kinda nervous" and posted it. We ate up all our food until the plate was clean I took her plate and also mines to the garbage can and got up. I asked her did she want a slushee I would buy it for her she rubbed her belly and said she wasn't gonna finish it by herself so I just ordered one with all colors I got two straws and we walked around the mall sharing a slushy we met back up with Ron and Sierra they had went shopping from the looks of it. I dapped Ron up and said we finna head out tell your lil yea bye, they told each other bye and Nicole grabbed me and hugged me I hugged her back, her hugs were so nice,sweet and soft. As we walked out the mall we me and Ron went into different directions from Sierra and Nicole as we got into the car I asked Ron did she have fun she looked at me with a smirk and said yea I had fun but you on the other hand I can tell you like that girl I saw the way you looking at her I looked at her and said nigga shut up. My phone made a noise it was a notification from Snapchat, it was Kaliyah she had watched the snap that I had posted when I was with Nikki I just slid over a little, I didn't even read the message I left it on read got off of snap and Crunk up the car. Ron got the aux cord and boomed some music we was lit all the way back to her house as I pulled in her drive way she turned the music off and said "aye bro you tryna do something with them girls tonight? Like a sleepover?" I said Shiid yea we can have a night out at my house or some I'll go pick up food drinks and other junk I'll get the liquor and you get the weed and blacks I'll come back here and get you at 8:00 we dapped each other up and said Bet I backed up out her driveway and went home I texted Nicole and we talked and I told her about to tonight she said that they'd come and I told her be at my house at 8:45 I sent her the addy and we both hung up. I  went to the store collecting everything we needed for tonight plus more things i already knew that we were about to have fun I was so hyped after that I went and got some liquor and went back home and got everything ready for tonight. I looked at the time it was 5:23 I decided that I wanted to catch a nap and I laid on the couch and fell asleep.