Regrets

I wake up from my nap, and I see Ashanti I still asleep so I walk home and get my brother Ben car to go and see my girlfriend, so I'm driving so I finally get there, as I walk upon the porch Kaliyah's older sister says "you've got some nerve to show up here" and I just put a confused look on my face and keep walking as I enter the house I go down a long hallway to get to Kaliyah room, I reach the room and open the door I see her crying into her pillow, I sit next to her and ask what's wrong she gets up and says "ask your bitch" I was so confused so I ask her what happened and she told me, honestly I couldn't even lie myself out of the situation I just dropped my head cause I realized that I really hurt this girl she was there for me when nobody else was, she loved me for who I really was even when I was less attractive she stuck by my side like glue and I did some shit like this I fucked up a good thing over some thirsty chick, when my real girl is right here heartbroken. I get up off the bed and sit on the floor put my head into my shirt and began to cry, Kaliyah got up and sat beside me as I let all my tears out all my feelings she just say there and watched after crying I apologize to Kaliyah and I told her everything that came from the heart, she helped me up off the floor and we sat on the bed cuddled, saying to myself with a smile on my face now this is where I belong!!! In the middle of me and my girl cuddling my phone ring it was Ashanti I declined it and kissed my girl on the forehead, she instantly pulled away with an attitude and started yelling "ANSWER THE PHONE FOR YOUR BITCH YOU DON'T REALLY LOVE ME YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT". That really made me mad I hopped in grabbed Kaliyah by her throat and began chocking her I yelled at her all she could do was look cause she know I wasn't playing with her she started crying and apologizing so I hopped off her and told her to pack her clothes she was going to spend the night with me, she packed her clothes and we left. We went to Walmart and I went and took Kaliyah to get her eyelashes, nails, and toes done, got her sum to eat and we went home. As we get to my house I see that I had Several missed calls from Ashanti so I blocked her and went on with my day it was late when we got home so me and Kaliyah got in the shower together and got ready for bed. Kaliyah look me in my eyes and smiled I grabbed her by her throat and tongue kissed her down picked her up and carried her to my bedroom, as I got to the bedroom Kaliyah pulled me down on the bed and now she giving me hickeys as I began to go under Kaliyah'a nightgown "BOOM" that was all I heard the door flew open and Ashanti was standing there with a Gold pistol in her hand me and Kaliyah hopped up immediately and put our hands up Ashanti look at me with tears rolling down my face and said " I thought you loved me" I said I'm sorry Ashanti but Kaliyah is my Girlfriend and before I could finish the sentence Ashanti shot the gun 3 times POW POW POW and all I heard was a whole lot of screaming before I saw a bright light.