Chapter 2

"Oi, Didn't we agree to go on a kill quest?" I ask Kazuma as I wake up, We agreed to go on the Kill quest today and Aqua is still sleeping like a log, a blue, feminine, Log.

YAWN

Speaking of Aqua, she just woke up, "Aqua! What took you so long! Today we choose a kill quest and you're here sleeping like a Sloth!!" Kazuma shouts at Aqua as she is stretching her body.

"Don't worry-" Aqua tries to calm Kazuma down but I interrupt "Isn't this world under attack by the Demon King or something, this is a LARGE thing thing to worry about"

"Yeah, But this town doesn't look scared at all, this is as peaceful as it gets" Kazuma adds.

"Of course, this town is the farthest away town from Demon Kings castle. And who would want to attack a town filled with nothing but novice adventurers?" Aqua explains to us, "Lets just go grab the quest already" I say, I just want to get enough money for a NORMAL place to sleep at, You get used to the stables with time but it ruins your back.

After getting yelled at by the owner of the ranch for still sleeping there we head to grab our Kill Quest.

-One Anime Opening Later-

KILL QUEST: KILL 5 GIANT TOADS...

"And here we see the Wild Endangered Kazuma in It's natural habitat" I say as I watch Kazuma try and escape a Giant Toad.

"Kazuma! If you want me to save you add "san" to my name!" Aqua shouted from the top of a hill next to where I am.

I look back at my opponent, a giant Green Toad. Standing there, breathing roughly from all the tests I did on it with my Stands, I'm surprised It didn't die yet, but the next one will end it for sure. "KING CRIMSON!"

As I say that the World around me shatters into fragments like glass, Leaving only me and the Toad in a dark world

As I say that the World around me shatters into fragments like glass, Leaving only me and the Toad in a dark world. The toad Opens its mouth and shoots its tongue towards me, The tongue travels in slow motion towards me with red a red transparent representation of where it will be next. I walk away from where I was and stand a meter and a half left of the Toads front leg. The toad continues to look at where I was standing, as if I never moved.

When the tongue hits where I was standing when I activated King Crimson, I deactivate the Ability. As the world returns to how it was, I see the toad Looking at where I was standing, confused as to how it hit nothing, If it had eyebrows it would've raised them in surprise. I decide to amuse myself and explain what I did.

"I Erased the time where you're tongue traveled and caught me, Allowing me to dodge the tongue and walk over here in the Erased time" I explain to the Toad as I strike a menacing pose, befitting of a JoJo character. "This is the end for you!" I then shout at the Toad, King Crimson Pulling back its fist, and Struck the Toad in the side of its face, Ripping out its Right eye and part of its mouth with a single strong punch. With the Injuries it sustained from me testing THE WORLD and SHEER HEART ATTACK on it, The Toad died.

I look to where Aqua is only to see her getting eaten by a Toad and Kazuma hitting it while its not moving. so it doesn't move when its eating, nice to know. I rush to help Kazuma.

Five minutes later Aqua is crying on the floor, covered in Toad Mucus.

"Thank you Kazuma! Thank you Jotaro!" She cries as she hugs Kazuma, wow she smells bad.

"Um, Lets head back for today. These guy are more than we can handle. Let's do this after we get more equipment together" Kazuma says to Aqua, "Speak for yourself, I was holding back so I could try out my Stands abilities" I say to Kazuma and point at the dead Fro- Toad behind me, Frogs and Toads aren't the same thing, Toads lay their eggs in a chain while Frogs lay them in a cluster, Toads live on land while frogs live in the water, Toads prefer to walk or use small hops while Frogs prefer to Jump, I can give more differences but they aren't important.

"You did that!?" Kazuma yells as he see the dead Toad while Aqua complains about how dirty she is.

And now she is running towards a red Giant Toad in the distance This will be interesting, I never saw a God fight.

Aqua shouts something about her attack making things perish. I look in anticipation as she hit the Toad in the chest, only for her attack to do nothing.

She says something I cant quite hear from here, and now she is being eaten by another Toad.

"Let's go help her Kazuma! MADE IN HEAVEN!"

As Made In Heaven appears I start running towards Aqua, Time seems to slow down from my perspective, but I know I accelerated the Time on my body so I am actually moving at Super Speed

As Made In Heaven appears I start running towards Aqua, Time seems to slow down from my perspective, but I know I accelerated the Time on my body so I am actually moving at Super Speed. As I reach the Toad I give him it a chop with my hand at each of its legs.

The speed of the chop that I gave it is so incredibly fast my hand worked like a scalpel, Cutting off the Toads legs.

I pull Aqua out of the now dead Toad, she starts crying again.

"I'm not going to Kill another Toad, I'm doing all the work killing here. I'm not going to always be available for these. You need to get stronger or at least find another Member who can defeat the frogs" I tell them, I killed 3 out of 3 of these toads, Kazuma helped kill only 1 out of 3 and Aqua was useless.

"You're right, we need another member!" Kazuma says as he reaches us. We return to the guild to collect the payment for those three Toads, we still need to return at a later date and kill two more to complete the quest.

That evening Aqua posted a message on the Guilds Message Board looking for new Members.

Hello there! Its me! the Author with a few messages!

I used my interpretation of King Crimson's Time Eraser ability, since it is hard to write about.

I changed Made In Heaven to allow it to Accelerate certain things that it chooses, such as the User only instead of the Whole Universe and the User all the time. We don't really want to create a new world now do we?

That is it for this chapter, Hope you had fun reading!

See you soon! ( ・ω・)ノ (Isn't this cute?)