Chapter 2

Sydney’s POV

I arrive at the airport around 3:15 pm. There is not that many people in line. So I walk up and join the line.

Knowing I need a ticket to Dublin, Ireland on September 22nd, around eight o’clock in the morning.

“May I help you Miss.” The lady says at the counter.

“Uh, yeah. I need a two way ticket to Dublin, Ireland for September 22nd around eight that morning.” I reply.

“Okay hold on a second let me check.. Oookay. It seems for any flight that day we only have first class is that alright?”

“Uhm. How much?”

“It would come to a total of $397.93”

Dang that’s expensive. But I have to go.

“Yeah, that will be fine.” I hand her the cash.

“Okay, here is your ticket. Your flight leaves at 8:45 am, that morning. Please have a good trip.” She says nicely.

“Thank you.” I reply back.

I leave the airport and head home.

In the car I’m listening to the radio when my favorite song comes on.

“You don’t know you’re beautiful!!” I sing along with the song.

I think to myself how it’s kind of weird that I’m going to where Niall is from. Mullingar. I can’t believe Amanda actually moved there. She says she’s never seen One Direction there. We used to always fangirl about how cute they were. Sometimes we still do. Hahaha.

I finally get home and it’s 4:30.

I walk into the house and go upstairs to check twitter. I got a couple of follows, some retweets, and a mention. Probably just Amanda. We always tweet each other.

I was right.

One new mention from: Amanda_1Dbaby

@Sydney_syd1D I’M SO EXCITED. EEEEPPP.

Hahaha. I retweeted her to let her know I was too. And LOLing at our usernames. We were such fangirls.

The rest of the night went by so slow. I ate dinner. Took a shower then went to bed. I had to get up to go to school. I did not want to do that. I hoped the next two weeks flew by.

**

**

                                                  The Friday before she leaves.

“OMG. I can’t believe I’m leaving tomorrow.” I say to myself.

I have to finish packing, but make it discrete.

I got to my closet and grab my suitcase. I basically shove all my clothes in my suitcase because I always over pack. I get another bag for toiletries, make up, and hair supplies. And my purse. That should be everything. I’ve got my ticket, passport, license, I’m done packing.

I just shove all of my luggage under my bed, so that If anyone comes in they want be able to tell.

Now, I’ve got to write a note to leave my mom.

            Dear Mom,

By the time you will be reading this, I will be on my flight to Dublin. I’m not sorry for doing this. But I have to see my bestfriend. You might not think I’m responsible enough, but I am. I love you.

                                                                   Love, Sydney.

That sounds about right, right?

Time to go to sleep. I set my alarm for six a.m. because I have to leave here by seven. My mom will be gone by then.

I lay in bed, excited about tomorrow. This is the most thrilling thing I have ever done! Then I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!!* My alarm clock goes off exactly at 6.

I get up and walk to the bathroom and shower. After I get out I blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun.

Now, for my outfit for the flight. I need comfy. I pick out some yoga pants, a tank top, and LOVE PINK jacket. Along with some black vans. That should be good.

It’s 6:45 a.m. by the time I’m finished getting everything out and organized. I double check to make sure I have everything. Yep.  I do. Now I have to wait for my mother to leave.

About 10 minutes later I hear her leave and drive off. Time to go.

I walk out the door, load my stuff up, and drive to the airport.