Chapter 3

Ding Dong

Finally the lunch break. I was hella hungry cause I didn't have breakfast today. Omg don't remind me about today's morning.

"Let's go" I said dragging Jennie and Jimin towards the cafeteria.

Though we met yesterday, we hit it off really quickly. Both Jennie and Jimin are really nice.
After having lunch Jennie went to the washroom and as usual Jimin went to chat with his friends. I really wanna know who are Jimin's friends cause he always talks about them.

I was walking back to our class alone. Suddenly Jungkook appeared from nowhere.

Then what he did was sooooooo unexpected.

He hugged me....

I was really surprised by his sudden action. Then he just gave me a bunny smile and left as if nothing happened leaving me dumbfounded.

"What the fuck is wrong with him? "I asked from myself.

After a few minutes I noticed that everyone was giving me weird looks. Some of them were pointing at me and laughing their lungs out.

"Do I have an egg on  my face?are there horns coming out of my head?or do I have a tail? what's so funny?"I didn't know.

I was just on time cause by the time I arrived the teacher also arrived.

I went to my seat and sat down. I was in the front row of the class. Suddenly the whole class began to giggle.

"Class....silence...." Mr.Min said.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Jennie whispered.

"Why?what's wrong?"I asked confused.

She took a sticky note that was glued to my back and showed it to me. There was something written on it.

" I'm a bitch. "

Oh shit.

Who is gonna do something like this to an innocent girl like me?

That's when I realized who did this.

I looked at him and saw him winking at me.

Fuck him.

He must have done this when he hugged me.

I really hate that pabo Jungkook.

"I feel really embarrassed. how can I face my friends now? shit, shit. I hate my life. Why god?? why all of this happening to me ?"
"It's okay y/n. they'll think you're really funny that's it."Jimin said through tears from laugher.

I glared at him.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to laugh at you" Jimin apologized.

Jungkook is really looking for taste my heel.

.................................................................................

I felt relieved when I went to my house.
No more Jungkook. No more trouble.
I was just laying in my bed and thinking about random stuff when Jennie called me. Yes,we exchanged numbers yesterday.

I picked up the phone.

Jennie: Y/n

Me: yeah

Jennie: you know what today is my parents
anniversary .My mom had made a cake for my dad and dad brought roses for her. It's sweet,right? She said excitedly.

but I felt my heart sinking.
My parents never love each other like that.
Why can't they love each other like other parents?
They don't have time to come and see even if I'm still alive or not.
Tears started to fill my eyes just by the thought of it.

Jennie:y/n?are you there?

I came back to reality by Jennie's voice.

Me: yeah.wow that's so cute.

I managed to say even though I felt something in my throat.
Jennie: Y/N are u okay?
Me: Yeah,Jennie I wanna use the washroom.
I'll call you later.

I said because I didn't want her to hear me crying. I was at the edge of crying.

Jennie: bye then.

Me: bye.

I quickly hung up the call.

Why my parents can't be like them?
why they are always busy?
they don't even love me.
Why all this is happening to me?
No one loves me.
No one wants me.
Why??

Crying I slowly fell asleep.

.................................................................................

I woke up to my alarm.
Wow I have slept over 12 hours and am still in my yesterday clothes.
I did my morning routine and went to kitchen.
I had some cereal for my breakfast and started walking to my school.

After it felt like hours I finally arrived at school. I searched around for Jennie and Jimin but it seems like they weren't there yet.
So I went to my locker opened it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee
I screamed my lungs out. All the students around me gave me weird looks. I felt embarrassed to scream like a 4 years old. But...
I looked at my locker again.

There were all sorts of bugs that you can think of. and there were also cockroaches.

I hate cockroaches. they are the most disgusting creatures in this world. And when I was a kid I used to believe that cockroaches kinda look like date fruits. But I'm the only one who believed that. When I told it to my friends they were like" are u really our friend? "

Then I saw Jungkook passing by. our eyes met for a second. Then he smirked. That fucking smirk of him. I  somehow knew he was the one who did this.

"Wait" I said grabbing his wrist. I can tell he was pretty surprised.

"Why?"he sounded confused.

"Why are you doing this to me??"I asked from him.

"Cause you slapped me in front of everyone."he said then he just left.

God,I hate that idiot.

.................................................................................

Jungkook's POV

It's really funny to annoy y/n. Her face when she saw those bugs??Seeing it worth than anything in life. I couldn't stop laughing.  I have never laughed this much in my life.People around me must be thinking that I'm crazy. Who cares about them?

Hey stop it Jungkook. Being like this will ruin your pride as a bad boy.
I stormed my head for another idea to annoy her, but I think I don't have one.
"Your head is not empty right?you have a brain. just use it jungkook.come up with a plan. Come on"
I told to myself.

Oh shit. I shouldn't thinking about a girl all day and night. what's wrong with me?Am I crazy?I face palmed myself.

oh shit ! I almost forgot tomorrow is our school trip. Our school is the only school which goes on a trip this time of year.I don't even know what did the teacher ask us to bring. I was busy flirting with some girls at that moment. Guess I should call Taehyung.

Who knows what will happen when we are on the school trip???

To be continued.....
.................................................................................
A/N

Hi guys !

I know this story is really bad. I know it's short but I'll try my best write long chapters.
What do u think will happen next?

Who's ready for the comeback?I can't wait.