Chapter 16

Warning: includes self harm

After celebrating Jungkook's birthday
(Can we call it a celebration? Idk whatever),we spent sometime having ice cream uwu. Food was my love at first sight haha. Jungkook being the annoying ass he is,had to lick my ice cream. My eyes widened it disbelief. He had two ice cream before, now my one? There's no way in the hell I was going to forgive him for this sin. It took him one huge ice cream tub, a promise to give me a dinner at a five star hotel +puppy eyes to make me forgive him. *evil smirk*

Then we drove to our houses and yes, Jungkook was the one who drove. He said he was too young and handsome to die or some shit like that so I let him.

Jungkook said goodbye to me with a peck on my forehead which should be illegal cause my heart started beating faster than Agust D raps.

When I arrived home I hopped to my bed and started strolling through twitter when I got a message from Hobi. We texted for sometime. It made me really happy because he is a ray of sunlight. Uwu

...

"Y/N....."
I heard my mom shout. My mom. My mom!? Was she home? When did they came? Why? How?

"Comiiiiiiiiiiiiing"
I shouted back and went downstairs. I greeted my mom and dad with a smile. It's true that I didn't have the best relationship with them. But they are my parents after all.

They both stared at me with a serious face.  I was kinda taken aback.

"Oh..Aa..What's wrong?" I asked my smile draining away from my face.

"Honey...listen" my mom started. Her eyes were...teary?
"We are getting divorced" My dad came straight to the point.

" You're Joking right?" I said hoping the answer will be Yes. But when they were silent I kinda got the answer.

"Mom,dad I'm not in the mood for jokes. " Again silence.

"What's wrong with you? Why all of a sudden? What happened? " I yelled at them tears running down my face like a water fall.

"I was planning to do this for a quit time now. But I just couldn't tell you because this women soon to be my ex- wife insisted"

" Stop it already" I said covering my ears. What sins have I committed ? Am I not good enough foe this world?

I ran to my bathroom and locked my door.

I fell on my knees crying...

Why does this always  happen to me? Why couldn't my parents just make up? I have been so kind to everyone but why things like this happens to me? I give everyone the love when they are in need, but who is there to return it to me?

I cried hugging my knees to my chest.
I cried.
I hit my head in the wall.
Cried.
But the pain in my heart won't go away.
I want to run away.
I want to hide.
I want a break from this cruel world.
I'm tired.
I feel sick.
I want to yell at everyone. But I want to hug every hurting one in this world and tell them that it's going be okay. Everything will be alright. Huh who am I kidding? Nothing will be alright. It never was and never will.

Suddenly my eyes landed on a shining metal.

A knife.

I forced myself to standup and made my way towards the knife.

I grabbed the knife and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I'm sorry for whoever loved me. My friends. Soobin...Jungkook.

I love all of you. But I can't bare this any longer. I wish your lives will be better than mine. Maybe I'm overeacting but how am I gonna live like this? Suffering forever? I never had the life of a chil my age when I was young. I was forced to take responsibilities. I know they made me strong but now, enough is enough.

I thought and brought the knife closer to my wrist.
I'm sorry.

It felt a great pain when the knife cut my skin. I gritted my teeth but I brought the knife deeper. My mental pain is greater than this physical pain.

I watched as the red colour blood fell on the bathroom floor.

Again I'm sorry.

Everyone will be happy if I was gone.

Goodbye.

But in the deep inside my heart, I wished someone for save me...

Suddenly everything went black as I fell on the bathroom floor.

....

Short chapter... sorry. I think thing are going too fast. Idk and Idc. Byeeeee