Chapter 7

y/n's POV

I'm a bit early today. I thought as I was walking to my classroom.
I sat on a chair next to Jennie who was already sitting on her chair.

Is Jimin not here yet? I asked.

Good morning to you to. No...Why are you asking? She replied.

I was just wondering.  I said.

Or maybe you like him?? Jennie asked smirking.

So funny . I said sarcastically. Why would I like
him? give me one reason.

Well...he's handsome,smart,Popular,kind hearted and friendly. What else do you want? Jennie said.

Suddenly Jimin appeared from nowhere.

So that's what you think about me? Maybe you're the one who have a crush on me. If you think of me like that,why don't you date me? Jimin asked causing Jennie to blush. Then she hit Jimin's arm playfully and said but you're still a pabo.

Ouch.. it hurts Jimin said rubbing his hand.

Y/N  I want you to meet my other friends. Jimin spoke.

Yey!! Finally..... I've always wanted to meet them. I'm really excited. I told.

Be careful y/n cause they all are idiots just  like Jimin. Spending too much time with them can turn you to a idiot too. Jennie added.

Says the biggest pabo. Mochi boy said. Anyways it's settled. I'll introduce you to them in the lunch break.
Just then the school bell rang and our teacher walked in.

.................................................................................

Lunch break

Come on, let's go jimin and I walked towards cafe and Jennie went to met her friend Yeri.

Jimin dragged me towards a table.

There sat five guys. I observed them a bit.

One was talking while his mouth was filled with food. He must love food a lot. Just like me.

A guy with dimples moved a bit and some
Spoons on the table fell making a noise.

Another on put chopsticks into his nose and a guy with rectangular smile was laughing his lungs out.

The last one was half asleep on the table.

Guys, this is Y/N my new friend. Jimin told.

Hello y/n they all shouted and then started shouting at the same time and I couldn't figure out what they were saying. I just smiled at them.  God, they are making me embarrassed in front of the whole school,

Suddenly another one appeared from out of the blue and sat next to the rectangular smile guy.

Unfortunately, I recognized him. And at that moment he also noticed me.

You ? Jungkook and I  both Shouted at the same  time.

Do you know each other? Jimin asked.

Yes, jungkook said  and I added unfortunately.

He shot a glare at me and I glared at him back. We were having a glare battle when that dimple guy spoke.

Anyways, I'm namjoon. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too.  I replied.

Hi! I'm Jin. Worldwide handsome. he then gave me a flying kiss making me blush.

I'm your hope, You're my hope. I'm J - hope.  He then gave me a warm smile.

Hyung, tell her your real name. Namjoon shouted.

I'm Taehyung . Rectangular smile guy said.

Min yoongi. Do you have swag?. The guy who was asleep a moment ago spoke.

What does he mean? I gave him a confused look.
No damn swag. Yoongi said disgusted.

Do you  want me to  introduce me to you babe?
Jungkook asked and I glared at him.

Just get lost. I said and smiled at others.

Y/N sit and have lunch with us. Taehyung said and I agreed.

As minutes passed by I realized that they were very nice and humble. Well, except that jerk Jungkook.

And you know what? THEY WERE THE MOST POPULAR KIDS IN SCHOOL AND I WAS FRIENDS WITH THEM. It sounded too good to be real.

Guys, I'll be throwing a party this Friday. Said the mochi.

Yey.... everyone started cheering at once

I'm in. Hoseok said.
Me too, taehyung joined.
Me three. It was namjoon.
Me four. That coconut screamed.
Wherever food is I'm there, so yeah, I'm joining.
it was Jin.
Guess I'll have to give up on my sleep on Friday.You better throw a party that is worth giving up my sleep.
Yoongi said.

Y/N you are joining right? Jimin asked.

No.. I don't want to deal with that coconut.  I pointed at Jungkook. 

Everyone started laughing their lungs off.

What did you just called me? Jungkook asked angrily.

Hey stob it. Jin said.

Y/N if you are not joining us with Jennie then we are no longer friends.

Jimin warned and I sighed .

I don't have an option. Do I?

Nope. Jimin said popping the P sound.

To be continued......
..............,.................................................................. 
Read next chapter to find out what will happen at the party between Jungkook and you.

Eat a lot and stay healthy.

Who's my story so far? Am I rushing in? I know this story sucks. But If you like it (hopefully) vote and comment.

Here's a photo of our fetus bunny as a gift from me

I purple you all.