The Infamous Shower Scene

It was 12 am and steve harvey was reading over his script and dr. Phil was stroking his "mustache".

"I need them to touch....mine and Steve Harvey's mustahce...we would make the best babies" Dr. Phil moaned while in Steve Harveys bathroom...for reasons.

Steve harvey shot up after hearing that loud ass moan and went to investigate.

"A spooky ghosts wants to have my children, I must investigate" Steve harvey whispered to himself.

Dr. Phil hearing footsteps put his mustache in his pants and hid in the shower almost slipping on soap.

"Hello horny ghost, I can't help you....because im not into necrophilia" Steve Harvey yelled.

Dr. Phil grew more antsy and started to have a heart attack. Steve Harvey managed to get the courage to look.

"Oh my god Phil! Did the horny ghost get you too?!" Steve Harvey cried.

Dr. Phil flailed his whole body in the bathtub and Steve knew just what to do. He took off all his clothes and started to have a shower, magically it worked and Dr. Phil was mustache hair to ball hair with Steve Harvey.

"Wow what thicc soft hair you have down here" Dr. Phil smiled.

"I brush it 5 times a day, 7 on the weekends" Steve smiled back.

They held both held a continuous creepy smile for what felt like years but it was more like an hour. The steam consumed them and before you knew it Dr. Phil was fully undressed.

"Can you get my back, I cant reach" Steve Harvey cried.

"Of course, anything for you" Dr. Phil answered.

As Steve and Phil began to change places Dr

As Steve and Phil began to change places Dr. Phil slipped on the soap and Steve was inserted inside Dr. Phil.

"Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah, what just happened?" Dr. Phil asked panicked.

"Uh uh uh I dont know, I'll try to get it out" Steve repsonded in a frenzie.

Steve tried to lodge himself out but with no luck, he just sunked deeper and deeper.

"I cant! Its too big for your tight ass man!" Steve yelled.

"Aww fuck" Dr. Phil cried.