A tour of the Crackhouse

Mia had decided to make a documentary of the crackhouse for her YouTube channel that she won't tell anyone amything about.  She got out her camera, made an intro and got to work. She would go to every room and see what the person in the room was doing.

Let time de skip

Ah, room 1. Graces. As she opened the door, all the furniture was  upside down and there was a strange noise coming from the ceiling. Oh you were worried? It was just grace in her normal state making her fan fics. It's all oki doki literature club. Next room. Chads.
As she entered she saw something disturbing.
'Ah Rh- YOU ARE NOT RHYS GET OUT. OUT. OUT. AND WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS.'
Chad was in his underwear (no cloths...plz help) and a bath robe on his bed and was surrounded by candles and rose petals. Truly disturbed and scarred for life, mia left.
..........
Next room. Olli's. Strangely, he wasn't in there and he didn't say he was going. Oh well. Krystels room. Also empty! Hmm.
Amber's room? She wasn't in there but there were hundreds of spiders crawling on the floor. Oh yeah and billie eilish was kidnapped, screaming and struggling, begging for help. But the spiders...ew.

Let time de skip

All the other rooms were empty and Mia still couldn't find Olli, krystel, lily and amber. Where were they?
It was strange but then a horrible feeling emerged in mia's stomach. That feeling when you have forgotten something important or when you eat butterfly's. Yes eat.
As I was saying, Mia realised something. She looked up and saw the hatch to get into the attic.
'Oh no,' Mia said to herself.

To be continued.

End extra for dem people who want to see extra. Your welcome.

Krystel was screaming and was tied to a chair.
'Who...who are you??!!'
'My child, you don't need to worry as everything will be explained soon...very soon. Can I just say your two friends, the ginger one and the annoying one, were very impressive. It's amazing how quickly they DIED.'
The tall figure had a sinister mask and was extremely tall. They entered the shadows with another figure, same height same mask.
'I'm scared,' whispered krystel.
'Me too,' Said Olli.

Now it's the end.
Promise.